Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Someone jealous of success. The FP 2007 girls wiped the floor with the SE regional competition but decided not to spend tens of thousands of dollars to play for the regional league national championship knowing they were moving up to ECNL the next season.
    I thought all those drywall hangers and A/C techs living in starter homes in Pasco were wealthy? They didn’t want to drop a little coin to play for a National Championship?

Comment

I thought all those drywall hangers and A/C techs living in starter homes in Pasco were wealthy? They didn’t want to drop a little coin to play for a National Championship?
      This year they do. Their goal wasn’t to win the RL championship.

Comment

Whoa. I’m shocked at this entire thread. Another soccer parent sent to me and how appalling, on many levels. A ton of slander. A lot of nastiness. How embarrassing.

I find it very interesting that nobody signs their comments with a name. Wonder why that is? Hmm.

Well, identifying IP addresses is very easy with talking soccer’s open source forum software. Pulling a list of the names, and addresses associated with each post took no time at all with a web app. It’s essentially public information, you just have to know how to grab it.

I was able to quickly generate an image table with each post’s comment AND/correlating to that “guests” first name (based on IP). I’ll keep it at first names so there’s no doxxing issues. I’m certain you’re all very interested in seeing it. Maybe not. Welp, here ya go:

https://imagehost.pics/N7WFZV

Signed,

David Altieri, 2009 parent from Bradenton

Comment

I feel bad for anyone dumb enough to actually click on that since IP addresses belong to companies and not individuals. The best you can get is the ISP Carrier and a general location, usually within 10-20 miles.

Comment

I feel bad for anyone dumb enough to actually click on that since IP addresses belong to companies and not individuals. The best you can get is the ISP Carrier and a general location, usually within 10-20 miles.
            Well, I was dumb enough. Honestly interested to see if it was correct, at least as to my posts.

Comment

Any updates on the big game in Tampa this morning? I would think if TBU won it would be all over the socials by now so I think it’s safe to assume FP walked all over TBU again.

Comment

Any updates on the big game in Tampa this morning? I would think if TBU won it would be all over the socials by now so I think it’s safe to assume FP walked all over TBU again.
                It was a very close and exciting game between two amazing clubs. You are probably a sh it disturbing troll looking for attention.

Comment

It was a very close and exciting game between two amazing clubs. You are probably a sh it disturbing troll looking for attention.
                  And the score was???

Comment

Sounds like TBU lost by at least 5 goals again!!

Comment

Sounds like TBU lost by at least 5 goals again!!
                      Basically! It’s a shame they didn’t have any guest players to help them out and at least challenge our girls.

Comment

Basically! It’s a shame they didn’t have any guest players to help them out and at least challenge our girls.
                        Damn! Should we call TBU the Tampa practice squad from now on?

Comment

Damn! Should we call TBU the Tampa practice squad from now on?
                          The game was ugly.... TBU looked like a REC team out there....

Comment

It was not a noteworthy game. TBU lost to the team not to long ago a Dimitri Cup. Anything less than a +3 goal difference between the two is embarrassing for FP.

Comment

It was not a noteworthy game. TBU lost to the team not to long ago a Dimitri Cup. Anything less than a +3 goal difference between the two is embarrassing for FP.
                              Ranked #2 in the country right now. But I doubt the team is embarrassed by winning a game.

Comment

Ranked #2 in the country right now. But I doubt the team is embarrassed by winning a game.
                                Reading comprehension, ma’am

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X