X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

The soft spot is between your ears
    I will either admit I was wrong and congratulate you on your national championship in a few months or dredge up these posts and laugh my ass off. I guess time will tell…

Comment

I will either admit I was wrong and congratulate you on your national championship in a few months or dredge up these posts and laugh my ass off. I guess time will tell…
      For a futbal pro like yourself…it’s National Championship or bust, eh? What if they Finish in final 4?

Comment

For a futbal pro like yourself…it’s National Championship or bust, eh? What if they Finish in final 4?
        Because either they win or when they play equal competition, like they will in the playoffs, you’ll see what I see. Maybe both will happen, who knows?

Comment

Making the Playoffs is a huge achievement, that is step 1, after that we will see what transpires, We take it step by step, game by game. .

Comment

Making the Playoffs is a huge achievement, that is step 1, after that we will see what transpires, We take it step by step, game by game. .
            It’s really not a big deal, TBU has done it…

Comment

How did the WFF 2010's girls do today in Atlanta. Palm Beach failed to tame the Top Hat Beast.

Comment

So where is this magical 2010 team coming to surprise us all? Did your magic fizzle out already?? ****ing clowns

Comment

How did the WFF 2010's girls do today in Atlanta. Palm Beach failed to tame the Top Hat Beast.
                  They tied TH navy 1-1 and got lit up 4-0 by TH gold.

Comment

So where is this magical 2010 team coming to surprise us all? Did your magic fizzle out already?? ****ing clowns
                    Exactly, all talk and nothing to back it up. I knew that guy was a ****ing joke. Pathetic

Comment

Seldom get to hear good news about Florida teams in general this time of year (especially in the ECNL after several weeks of playing the out of state teams), so here are a few positives that the 2010's can be proud of:

The #1 and #2 rankings in the SE goes to #1 Florida Premier and #2 Prime - Congratulations!

We have 3 FL teams that are currently undefeated (FP, Prime and FKK) - Congratulations!

None of the FL teams have lost EVERY game - congratulations!

Way to go 2010's!!!

Comment

FP is Florida’s best hope for National recognition

Comment

FP is Florida’s best hope for National recognition
                          It's a very good team of 12 yo girls. Now slap yourself in the face and check back in to reality.

Comment

Does anyone know if there is a support group for parents who's daughters have played the FP 2010G team? I am worried because the holidays are coming up and I just don't think anyone should have to go through that alone.

Comment

It's a very good team of 12 yo girls. Now slap yourself in the face and check back in to reality.
                              ^ THIS ! ^ What happens to the Prime teams when they get past 13? If only there was a way to check the results.

Comment

How would those obnoxious FP parents feel when they lose? They will they need a crisis intervention. Just enjoy your ride, it does not last forever.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X