Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Top players? Players leave soccer clubs every season for multiple reasons. I’ve been in this sport far too long to allow this insidious behavior to change my expectations or my approach has a coach. If i had a dollar for every player that leave for a different club, coach, playing time, league status, winning team, or the sport all together, I won’t need this job. This behavior is not just soccer. It’s also baseball, basketball and football. The development process is not your microwave at home. Press the button for immediate improvement. Get real. ECNL doesn’t mean you’re child is “Elite”. Trust the process. They have to work. As parents, you folks need to open your eyes and cast the correct blame regarding your child lagging development. The game at this level requires consistent movement, speed, physicality, technical disciplines, and tactical instincts. Just note, the improvement you are seeking start at home with accountability and effort. They’re not improving because you has a parent is not doing your job. Ask yourself this question, what am i doing to honestly help my child? If you’re answer is “I am paying for her registration fees, team fees, driving back and forth to practice/games, flights and hotels” you’re not doing enough. Know you’re role.

Good Night
    What a clown! If this really is a TBU representative then they might not have one player left over there next year. The only insidious behavior is from those running the show over there. Zero communication, zero planning, zero personal touch (no pun intended).

Comment

Coach Kat thinks I’m a great coach

Comment

In order to be a great coach you need a hands on approach. Signed JH....

Comment

JH out here selling cases of water in the Wawa parking lot on Hillsboro ave yesterday. Sad!

Comment

JH out here selling cases of water in the Wawa parking lot on Hillsboro ave yesterday. Sad!
            Buy 2 and get free hand sanitizer.

Comment

I bet sales were brisk since he was able to choke off the competition by setting up in the parking lot.

Comment

I bet sales were brisk since he was able to choke off the competition by setting up in the parking lot.
                You have to hand it to him but with both hands, thats how he chokes off the competition. I heard he was selling shots sprinkled with a salt.

Comment

You have to hand it to him but with both hands, thats how he chokes off the competition. I heard he was selling shots sprinkled with a salt.
                  I heard you suffer from small pee-pee syndrome and spend all your time on an anonymous forum because you cannot form meaningful relationships with other people.

Comment

I heard you suffer from small pee-pee syndrome and spend all your time on an anonymous forum because you cannot form meaningful relationships with other people.
                    You just described James Harris perfectly, this is why he resorts to chocking and assaulting young women because he doesn’t know how to have meaningful relationships except with that booger eating dog

Comment

JH & choke jobs go hand in hand

Comment

I saw JH at Ed Radice filling sand bags. When Big AL and TT told him all hands on deck he jump on it. You have to hand it to JH he loves to leave a lasting impression on everything he touches.

Comment

Our Jimbo will bring 4 victories this weekend. Let’s Go TBU!

Comment

Our Jimbo will bring 4 victories this weekend. Let’s Go TBU!
                            Want to borrow some knee pads, Pony Boy?

Comment

Wonder how his teams did this weekend

Comment

Wonder how his teams did this weekend
                                You know they won’t post scores until at least Wednesday

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X