Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Wasn't me Daddy coach....Lots of people contribute to this thread and provide good valuable information. But the proof is in the pudding as they say. My good friend at mentioned how WFF dominated FP all game long. The WFF midfielders and forwards really made the FP players look like they play in the Rec League. Guess where all those midfielders played just 4-5 months ago? The WFF midfielders dominated FP so bad they renamed the Fab5 to the Fake 5.....I thought FP had some mane great players that they can just score at will? So who is to blame Daddy coach for your scoring drought and poor defending? Is it your role players which is pretty much all your players or was it the Fake5?

#Fake5forlife
    #WFFQueensofTampa
    #VivaFLWestECNL
    #FPbestinPasco
    Let's stop with the nonsense. Over 50% of the players at the wff vs fp scrimmage has played at tbu before. Tbu did not do a good job training them so the went elsewhere. The grass root fp players make up about 25%. Braden river, oc, img, wff, and Tampa ranger make up the rest. While you are putting down fp you are also putting down the ex tbu players. Wf dumpster fire flames were dying until ex tbu players joined the team. The real question is which club has the best training? Why are families changing clubs every other year? The answer is simple. All of you. Tbu, wff, and fp suck. The clubs operate on a double standard. If the club wins the training is good. If the club loses the players are developing. Never did any of these club stop to take a hard look at themselves. Who here remember having a one on one conference with a coach? A year later has your child actually improved. Where the items mention at the one on one evaluation worked on? These are the things you should concern yourself with. Here you are, dumb azzes parents fighting about a club that don't even give a sh it about you.

Comment

Huge announcement coming soon at FP…. Said no one!! Lube job is being exposed finally. Novi musk and Bozo don’t even realize it, it’s bizarre. But the mighty 07 girls are falling apart!!

Comment

Let's stop with the nonsense. Over 50% of the players at the wff vs fp scrimmage has played at tbu before. Tbu did not do a good job training them so the went elsewhere. The grass root fp players make up about 25%. Braden river, oc, img, wff, and Tampa ranger make up the rest. While you are putting down fp you are also putting down the ex tbu players. Wf dumpster fire flames were dying until ex tbu players joined the team. The real question is which club has the best training? Why are families changing clubs every other year? The answer is simple. All of you. Tbu, wff, and fp suck. The clubs operate on a double standard. If the club wins the training is good. If the club loses the players are developing. Never did any of these club stop to take a hard look at themselves. Who here remember having a one on one conference with a coach? A year later has your child actually improved. Where the items mention at the one on one evaluation worked on? These are the things you should concern yourself with. Here you are, dumb azzes parents fighting about a club that don't even give a sh it about you.
        Actually I think we need more nonsense. TBU Dad is on fire lately. Keep it coming!

Comment

Sure they do. And coincidentally, they all "contribute" at around the same time that you do. If you want to play and seem like you are 5 different people from TBU or from multiple clubs, you need more discipline and to hold off on responding to yourself so soon after you post. Also, you probably should proof read. If all the posts have correct spelling and proper grammar, it is hard to tell. If they all have the same poor usage of the English language it is pretty transparent (I still wonder if English is your primary language and you are just stupid or if you picked up English later in life)

Wasn't me Daddy coach....Lots of people contribute to this thread and provide good valuable information. But the proof is in the pudding as they say. My good friend at mentioned how WFF dominated FP all game long. The WFF midfielders and forwards really made the FP players look like they play in the Rec League. Guess where all those midfielders played just 4-5 months ago? The WFF midfielders dominated FP so bad they renamed the Fab5 to the Fake 5.....I thought FP had some mane great players that they can just score at will? So who is to blame Daddy coach for your scoring drought and poor defending? Is it your role players which is pretty much all your players or was it the Fake5?

#Fake5forlife
          #WFFQueensofTampa
          #VivaFLWestECNL
          #FPbestinPasco

Comment

So just to confirm, the best TBU has is FP losing in the scrimmage? Like not even a real game? A scrimmage? Man, it must be pretty bad over there at good old TBU!! VAMOS TBU!

Comment

TBU has ECNL for the girls, FP will never get it and the 07 parents are starting to realize it

Comment

TBU has ECNL for the girls, FP will never get it and the 07 parents are starting to realize it
                CL that's you? I didn't really think you hung around TS boards!! Great tournament last weekend, thanks!!

Comment

So just to confirm, the best TBU has is FP losing in the scrimmage? Like not even a real game? A scrimmage? Man, it must be pretty bad over there at good old TBU!! VAMOS TBU!
                  The FP girls that that want to go far playing soccer will head to TBU next season . The reason is simple they want to play real competition. Currently that’s not what they are getting. The parents are waking up and tired of all the promises the coaches keep making. It’s not the coaches fault they have done all they can to hold the tide back.

Comment

The FP girls that that want to go far playing soccer will head to TBU next season . The reason is simple they want to play real competition. Currently that’s not what they are getting. The parents are waking up and tired of all the promises the coaches keep making. It’s not the coaches fault they have done all they can to hold the tide back.
                    It doesn't look like competition and TBU should be in the same sentence. Im sure there are parents and kids that would rather get slaughtered every weekend on a bottom feeder ECNL team, but most won't.... No matter what you say, winning makes it harder to leave and the facts are TBU is really, really, bad this year.... I mean it took them half the season just to get uniforms,,,, impressive TBU, impressive...

Comment

It doesn't look like competition and TBU should be in the same sentence. Im sure there are parents and kids that would rather get slaughtered every weekend on a bottom feeder ECNL team, but most won't.... No matter what you say, winning makes it harder to leave and the facts are TBU is really, really, bad this year.... I mean it took them half the season just to get uniforms,,,, impressive TBU, impressive...
                      Well the uniform debacle was a real thing plenty of pissed off TBU parents right now. That being said FP will have some key players come over next season.

Comment

Well the uniform debacle was a real thing plenty of pissed off TBU parents right now. That being said FP will have some key players come over next season.
                        Probably be a good idea for those key FP girls to go ahead and order there TBU kits now.

Comment

slaughtered? They lost 1 game by more than 2 goals. Sure that one game was a disaster but every other game was competitive. More competitive than losing 0-3 to OC.

Comment

Why the hell would they go to tbu? The GA offers plenty of showcase and exposure opportunities. Tbu is a sh it show. No one can deny tbu's claims of commitments. But the player were not committed because of tbu training. Tbu claims they have a great rapport with colleges and coaches. That statement is so misleading. Tbu knows how to Google email address. As a former tbu coach I know the process. It's is called a fishing expedition. Email a bunch of coaches and hope they bite.

Comment

Why the hell would they go to tbu? The GA offers plenty of showcase and exposure opportunities. Tbu is a sh it show. No one can deny tbu's claims of commitments. But the player were not committed because of tbu training. Tbu claims they have a great rapport with colleges and coaches. That statement is so misleading. Tbu knows how to Google email address. As a former tbu coach I know the process. It's is called a fishing expedition. Email a bunch of coaches and hope they bite.
                              Well I hope you get GA next year. That would be a step up. There are still a few TBU coaches that train there team the right way but sure seems like TBU is trying to run them off. Craziest thing I’ve ever seen. Makes no sense.My daughters coach does everything for his team and TBU keeps chopping his legs out from underneath him every chance they get.

Comment

So if it’s that easy why are there no FP commitments? FP has better training but why do there players still suck?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X