Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Have you seen the guy's spelling mistakes and grammar? He clearly doesn't speak english well. It is possible that he did have discussions with them but his lack of english comprehension skills have him so confused over what they told him.

Have you seen the soccer they play at tbu. Clearly there is a lack of coaching comprehension skills and basic soccer fundamentals skills. They are so confused at tbu. Ecnl is league. Ecnl does not provide coaching and training. If you need further evidence, take a look at the tbu 07 team.

Comment

This has been said before: FP 07 won't have the same success in ECNL as they do in ECNL R. ECNL is full of athletes and track stars. FP won't be able to hang with that for 20+ games. As soon as these Georgia teams figure out that they can play physical with this team and neutralize their passing, it's game over for FP. Middle of the road team bragging that they at least beat TBU. I almost feel sorry for the impending sh*t storm heading their way.
      Ah did you see what TBU did in GA? I think it was roughly 2 goals for and about 150 against..... Florida girls ECNL sucks as a state, they need some real teams to help, Its just ugly and bad.....

Comment

Have you seen the soccer they play at tbu. Clearly there is a lack of coaching comprehension skills and basic soccer fundamentals skills. They are so confused at tbu. Ecnl is league. Ecnl does not provide coaching and training. If you need further evidence, take a look at the tbu 07 team.
        Do you talk to your daughter about the tbu 07 team? When your daughter got cut did you cry with her? What did your pep talk consist of? We have to be careful with people like you because your not mentally stable. If your daughter gets cut one more time then I would think you both would need to get baker acted. It isn't healthy for you to asphyxiate your daughter with so much hate and discontent. I'm pretty sure at this point in her life she is more worried about the pimples on her face compared to your obsession for her to be recognized as a good player. You went to FP with the intent to get more PT with hopes that this would help your daughter develop keep doing what your doing maybe one day it will all come together for her and you can start to rest easy.

Comment

Do you talk to your daughter about the tbu 07 team? When your daughter got cut did you cry with her? What did your pep talk consist of? We have to be careful with people like you because your not mentally stable. If your daughter gets cut one more time then I would think you both would need to get baker acted. It isn't healthy for you to asphyxiate your daughter with so much hate and discontent. I'm pretty sure at this point in her life she is more worried about the pimples on her face compared to your obsession for her to be recognized as a good player. You went to FP with the intent to get more PT with hopes that this would help your daughter develop keep doing what your doing maybe one day it will all come together for her and you can start to rest easy.
          No one gets cut from the TBU 07 team anymore. Hell, they were begging girls to join and stay this year. I wouldn’t be surprised to see TT at FP games to for scout players.

Comment

You are so funny. My daughter is going to a private catholic high school for free because of her soccer abilities. Here the kicker. Our family is atheist. Our daughter is pretending to be catholic just like your daughter is pretending to play soccer. You and I have one thing in common. Both of our daughters are pretending to be something they are not. You rest easy. The top notch training your kid is receiving at tbu will pay off some day.

Comment

The last statement sounds like a retard wrote it. Your daughter is “faking” being a Catholic and is really an “atheist”.
              The level of stupidly on here is amazing. It really ramps up mid season.
              BTW. Private schools really don’t care who goes. Just like soccer, it’s all about the $$$. Also will be willing to say that if you even pretend to getting some $$ for free to play soccer in school that the same happens in club. Do you tell your club that you “hate” all other clubs, but secretly wish to join them?
              if you travel, do you make side deals with the airlines, rental cars, and hotels too?
              ”Insert sarcastic remarks here”…

Comment

The last statement sounds like a retard wrote it. Your daughter is “faking” being a Catholic and is really an “atheist”.
                The level of stupidly on here is amazing. It really ramps up mid season.
                BTW. Private schools really don’t care who goes. Just like soccer, it’s all about the $$$. Also will be willing to say that if you even pretend to getting some $$ for free to play soccer in school that the same happens in club. Do you tell your club that you “hate” all other clubs, but secretly wish to join them?
                if you travel, do you make side deals with the airlines, rental cars, and hotels too?
                ”Insert sarcastic remarks here”…
                I know right. Loom at the retarded sh it this idiot wrote above.

Comment

You are so funny. My daughter is going to a private catholic high school for free because of her soccer abilities. Here the kicker. Our family is atheist. Our daughter is pretending to be catholic just like your daughter is pretending to play soccer. You and I have one thing in common. Both of our daughters are pretending to be something they are not. You rest easy. The top notch training your kid is receiving at tbu will pay off some day.
                  You don’t believe in God but you”re a disciple of FP. Actually more like a cult follower. Do you give your daughter to the David Koresh of West Pasco soccer for PT and a discount? I don’t think even in trolling that was worth time type up.

Comment

You don’t believe in God but you”re a disciple of FP. Actually more like a cult follower. Do you give your daughter to the David Koresh of West Pasco soccer for PT and a discount? I don’t think even in trolling that was worth time type up.
                    Hey TBU 07 mom and dad. Stop writing smack on Talk soccer until you are over .500 for the season. Your soccer I’d like dog poop in a bag. At least you can start over in the spring and play FKK and Elite. Should be better for you. Don’t F it up. 7 losses already!

I’ve never seen a team fall drop so far after 1 season. It not FP’s fault, it is not WFF fault it is your own fault.

Comment

Hey TBU 07 mom and dad. Stop writing smack on Talk soccer until you are over .500 for the season. Your soccer I’d like dog poop in a bag. At least you can start over in the spring and play FKK and Elite. Should be better for you. Don’t F it up. 7 losses already!

I’ve never seen a team fall drop so far after 1 season. It not FP’s fault, it is not WFF fault it is your own fault.
                      Wow - after TBU destroyed West Pasco (rebranded Pretenders) at AC/DC for years you stop coming so you can throw smack from a distance? Losers.

If you think you’re so good Pretenders - stop paying to leave town for 2nd and 3rd FKK teams and show the world how awesome you really are by coming back to AC/DC and show how much things have improved for your club. Clubs like Florida West have no problems traveling from Ft Myers, but Pretenders would rather drive 4x the distance and pay 4x the cost to skip town for FKK’a tournament rather than play the top Girls ECNL club in Florida less than 30min away.

Pretenders Pay to Pretend.

Comment

Taking advice from a Pretender Rec parent is Like taking stock advice from Bernie Madoff. Thanks but no thanks I”ll pass buddy

Comment

TBU and Florida Prem kindly shvt the Fvck up and stop spamming the thread with same old repetitive bvllsh1t.

It’s boring. If you’re going to troll….be original…be better.

an entire thread was created for you f4gs to bicker your same repetitive daily posts in. go there.

Comment

TBU and Florida Prem kindly shvt the Fvck up and stop spamming the thread with same old repetitive bvllsh1t.

It’s boring. If you’re going to troll….be original…be better.

an entire thread was created for you f4gs to bicker your same repetitive daily posts in. go there.
                            This is most def a tbu parent. I would be perturbed too if my child team, went from top five to bottom 5, over the course of a season. Stay the course buddy your child's full scholarship is just 3 years away. Think of all the bonding and lasting memories lil Alex Morgan will have.

Comment

Wow - after TBU destroyed West Pasco (rebranded Pretenders) at AC/DC for years you stop coming so you can throw smack from a distance? Losers.

If you think you’re so good Pretenders - stop paying to leave town for 2nd and 3rd FKK teams and show the world how awesome you really are by coming back to AC/DC and show how much things have improved for your club. Clubs like Florida West have no problems traveling from Ft Myers, but Pretenders would rather drive 4x the distance and pay 4x the cost to skip town for FKK’a tournament rather than play the top Girls ECNL club in Florida less than 30min away.

Pretenders Pay to Pretend.
                              Ah, who would they play at the AC/DC tournament? TBU Girls ECNL didn't even show up to a FREE tournament...... I got a feeling it was because they lost every single game but one as a club the weekend before and needed a little break from the beatings... VIVA TBU!

Comment

Ah, who would they play at the AC/DC tournament? TBU Girls ECNL didn't even show up to a FREE tournament...... I got a feeling it was because they lost every single game but one as a club the weekend before and needed a little break from the beatings... VIVA TBU!
                                Let’s see if Pretenders skip a 3rd season next year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X