Everything florida elite 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I would give to see the Farah brothers go after this club.

Comment

Only on TS are you both a Champion League coach AND a lawyer all in the same day!

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        What I would give to see the Farah brothers go after this club.
        Ok Dearie

Comment

how is there no video of this on youtube?
          Criminal investigation.

Comment

Whoa. I’m shocked at this entire thread. Another soccer parent sent to me and how appalling, on many levels. A ton of slander. A lot of nastiness. How embarrassing.

I find it very interesting that nobody signs their comments with a name. Wonder why that is? Hmm.

Well, identifying IP addresses is very easy with talking soccer’s open source forum software. Pulling a list of the names, and addresses associated with each post took no time at all with a web app. It’s essentially public information, you just have to know how to grab it.

I was able to quickly generate an image table with each post’s comment AND/correlating to that “guests” first name (based on IP). I’ll keep it at first names so there’s no doxxing issues. I’m certain you’re all very interested in seeing it. Maybe not. Welp, here ya go:

https://imagehost.pics/N7WFZV

Signed,

David Altieri, 2009 parent from Bradenton

Comment

Whoa. I’m shocked at this entire thread. Another soccer parent sent to me and how appalling, on many levels. A ton of slander. A lot of nastiness. How embarrassing.

I find it very interesting that nobody signs their comments with a name. Wonder why that is? Hmm.

Well, identifying IP addresses is very easy with talking soccer’s open source forum software. Pulling a list of the names, and addresses associated with each post took no time at all with a web app. It’s essentially public information, you just have to know how to grab it.

I was able to quickly generate an image table with each post’s comment AND/correlating to that “guests” first name (based on IP). I’ll keep it at first names so there’s no doxxing issues. I’m certain you’re all very interested in seeing it. Maybe not. Welp, here ya go:

https://imagehost.pics/N7WFZV

Signed,

David Altieri, 2009 parent from Bradenton
              Another newb! Another threat! Are you on the board jacka s s?

Comment

2007 PRIME girls are the Commissioners Cup champions!!!!

Comment

Did they get extra orange slices after the match too then?

Comment

That must hurt fesa!

Comment

Did they get extra orange slices after the match too then?
                      So threatened

Comment

That must hurt fesa!
                        Notice how FESA didn’t put teams in the commissioners cup, it’s extremely low level. Look through the schedule, it’s all small clubs most people have never heard of.

Comment

Notice how FESA didn’t put teams in the commissioners cup, it’s extremely low level. Look through the schedule, it’s all small clubs most people have never heard of.
                          It never stopped FESA before. They put up teams in the younger age groups where they know they can win. Otherwise, they are scared and/or too busy playing in other league$ that Bubbs owns. Can't believe they couldn't trot out any team to deny Prime. Congrats to Prime on the accomplishment.

Comment

FESA took all their teams out of FYSA during Covid.

Comment

FESA took all their teams out of FYSA during Covid.
                              True, FYSA is sht now, even the FYSA president sent an email saying how bad it is.

Comment

why would FESA put them in a tournament against teams of the whole states when FCL hosts their own state tournament?

play against teams you have never played before

OR

make a tournament of the same teams you play against and call it a state tournament.

if you think the FCL teams list is better you got to be kidding yourself and doing a great job at exposing your kid to different challenges

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X