Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women players are ruining the beautiful game

As much as we love watching and enjoying women in individual sports such as Swimming, Tennis, Athletics, Diving, Gymnastics, and other sports, I found it so hard to accept and understand that football is suitable for them!! They actually distort the beauty of our game which we've been known and enjoyed since the turn of the 19th century!!! Sorry ladies but this is fact!!!!

You are an idiot. Please don't debate this person. His view isn't worthy of serious discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      As much as we love watching and enjoying women in individual sports such as Swimming, Tennis, Athletics, Diving, Gymnastics, and other sports, I found it so hard to accept and understand that football is suitable for them!! They actually distort the beauty of our game which we've been known and enjoyed since the turn of the 19th century!!! Sorry ladies but this is fact!!!!
      Perfect example of why drunk posting is not recommended.

Comment

I do love how the idiot op keeps adding an exclamation point each time he uses one. Its as if he is yelling louder and louder every time he types a sentence.
        He must be telling himself: I am a moron! I am a real moron!! No Really I am such a moron!!!

Comment

It's not that beautiful a game.

The men's side is a flop fest.

Comment

I do love how the idiot op keeps adding an exclamation point each time he uses one. Its as if he is yelling louder and louder every time he types a sentence.
            He must be telling himself: I am a moron! I am a real moron!! No Really I am such a moron!!!
            Case in point: I watched the Barcelona vs Juventus game and then watched the Canada v China game...It was like watching Major League Baseball and then turning to watch High School Softball...

Comment

Couldn't agree more with the OP.....although it does soound extremely chovanist. I personally can't stand watching my daughter's team play, but my husband insists that she needs to do the sport he loves.

Comment

Couldn't agree more with the OP.....although it does soound extremely chovanist. I personally can't stand watching my daughter's team play, but my husband insists that she needs to do the sport he loves.
                That is because your husband is banging the team mom. Shut the F up with fat b i a t c h

Comment

Case in point: I watched the Barcelona vs Juventus game and then watched the Canada v China game...It was like watching Major League Baseball and then turning to watch High School Softball...
                  Easy choice.... Then don't watch. And if so bad why did you watch the game? If I don't like the show I change the channel.

Comment

You are an idiot. Please don't debate this person. His view isn't worthy of serious discussion.
                    Women's soccer puts me to sleep...and everyone else I know....

Comment

Troll alert.

Comment

That is because your husband is banging the team mom. Shut the F up with fat b i a t c h
                        I bet they call you fat little man around your friends...Fat around the belly and small below the waist...Little Fat Man...hehehe

Comment

Women's soccer puts me to sleep...and everyone else I know....
                          US vs Belgium put everyone I know to sleep, unless you are a goalie. Country the size of Maryland and the US looked like a rec team versus them. U20 and U23 Men are not any better to watch than the women so get used to the USWNT getting more press than the men.

Comment

You clearly did not watch the German women play yesterday. They were beautiful to watch and would summarily kick your ass on the field. Please.... Go back to your bar stool.....or have someone push yours in.

Comment

You have to accept it for what it is, a different game entirely. The USWNT was beat 8-2 by the US U17 Boys recently. That should give you an idea of how unrelated the games are. The speed of the game is not even close. That doesn't mean you cannot enjoy women's soccer but please don't for a moment compare it to the men's game.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X