Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

It still makes the most sense for Celtic and CC to merge. That would give the Celtic Club an immediate boost to MLS Next on the boys side. Other than next years 05/06 combo team there shouldn’t be any reason for a female player to be at the Chargers. If Celtic had MLS Next and the RL league it would most likely put Strictly out of business as well. That would pull almost every player between Countryside to the Skyway to Celtic. With a merger with CC and the folding of Strictly I could see TBU becoming the next CC. TBU is headed in that direction anyway. Then you could eventually see 2 powerhouse clubs in FP and Celtic. Makes the most sense to me
    The Crack Head is at it again.Celtic have just got another just above Rec league to play in,you are not even close to mixing with the big clubs & never will be.Your competition is St pete,Dunedin & Oldsmar.

Comment

Very closed minded thinking. You have what it takes to be a DOC. Celtic is still years away from having a league that makes a difference on the boys side. A merger would instantly give them a top league on the boys side. Between the 2 clubs they could most likely put teams together that can compete at a top level.
      I disagree…I think it’s called being smart

CC teams lose all the time. You think being in a league in which you clearly can’t hang and are last across the board is a positive thing, lol

Do you think MLS is benefiting CC players with rosters that are ever changing turn styles of player talent mediocrity? They don’t qualify for jack cuz the teams perform poorly in league

They do get to wear a MLS patch tho, so there’s that

Celtics should stay far away from that dumpster fire, they good. Problem at CC is WAY bigger and now are hitting the reality that they don’t have anything to offer anymore like the old days.

And ECNLR is not a league that makes a difference, but it is CC’s girls top league. Got it.

Comment

The celtics have the most gullible group of parents. The celtics will make out like a bandit this next season.

Comment

This model of travel-ball youth soccer is often derisively called “pay to play.” But have you heard of “stay to play”? Many clubs have instituted policies requiring the entire team to stay at a certain hotel when they travel to tournaments. It tells you everything about where the priorities are.

Comment

This model of travel-ball youth soccer is often derisively called “pay to play.” But have you heard of “stay to play”? Many clubs have instituted policies requiring the entire team to stay at a certain hotel when they travel to tournaments. It tells you everything about where the priorities are.
            Our Club does not impose stay to play but our team tries the best we can to stay in a hotel that is accessible to the entire team. Our families and players enjoy each other’s company.

Comment

The Crack Head is at it again.Celtic have just got another just above Rec league to play in,you are not even close to mixing with the big clubs & never will be.Your competition is St pete,Dunedin & Oldsmar.
              Celtics have given boys and girls players in Pinellas another option for a higher league at a solid club. That's all. Why does that bother you? I don't get it. My goodness, just congratulate the club and move on.

Comment

From a CC girls parent I say congrats! You guys earned it

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X