Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida Celtic Promoted to ECNL-R for Boys & Girls

Performance-based additions to ECNL-R has Florida Celtic getting both boys and girls promotions. Well deserved for this growing club and the only club based in Pinellas County to offer ECNL-R for both boys and girls.

https://www.theecnl.com/ecnl-announc...gue-structure/

Other boys clubs joining include Doral, Florida Premier -Wesley Chapel, & Florida Elite - Tallahassee.

Other girls clubs include Jacksonville & FC Prime.

All quality additions that will only improve the competition in this league.

Wow!!! What an accomplishment. Now the Celtics can suck in green and white uniform with an Ecnl r patch. Whoopty do!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Guest
      Wow!!! What an accomplishment. Now the Celtics can suck in green and white uniform with an Ecnl r patch. Whoopty do!!!
      Somebody sounds like they are not happy…

They suck so bad that they were just promoted based on performance and results on both boys and girls sides. You know, winning a lot of games. smh

By the way, tryouts are the first week in May. Good luck and Whoopty do!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        Performance-based additions to ECNL-R has Florida Celtic getting both boys and girls promotions. Well deserved for this growing club and the only club based in Pinellas County to offer ECNL-R for both boys and girls.

https://www.theecnl.com/ecnl-announc...gue-structure/

Other boys clubs joining include Doral, Florida Premier -Wesley Chapel, & Florida Elite - Tallahassee.

Other girls clubs include Jacksonville & FC Prime.

All quality additions that will only improve the competition in this league.

Careful what you wish for cause you might just get it all. That’s an awful lot of travel for a club that doesn’t like to travel.
        Good luck!

Comment

Well I guess PM and EL can finally turn off the lights on the girls side at CC.

Comment

I wouldn't go that far, it's still ECNL-R.

Comment

I wouldn't go that far, it's still ECNL-R.
              For now the do but my guess is CC is going to lose it because they can’t fill out all ages for ECNLR

Comment

It still makes the most sense for Celtic and CC to merge. That would give the Celtic Club an immediate boost to MLS Next on the boys side. Other than next years 05/06 combo team there shouldn’t be any reason for a female player to be at the Chargers. If Celtic had MLS Next and the RL league it would most likely put Strictly out of business as well. That would pull almost every player between Countryside to the Skyway to Celtic. With a merger with CC and the folding of Strictly I could see TBU becoming the next CC. TBU is headed in that direction anyway. Then you could eventually see 2 powerhouse clubs in FP and Celtic. Makes the most sense to me

Comment

Somebody sounds like they are not happy…

They suck so bad that they were just promoted based on performance and results on both boys and girls sides. You know, winning a lot of games. smh

By the way, tryouts are the first week in May. Good luck and Whoopty do!!!
                  Lol the club's check cleared. That's why they got it.

Comment

It still makes the most sense for Celtic and CC to merge. That would give the Celtic Club an immediate boost to MLS Next on the boys side. Other than next years 05/06 combo team there shouldn’t be any reason for a female player to be at the Chargers. If Celtic had MLS Next and the RL league it would most likely put Strictly out of business as well. That would pull almost every player between Countryside to the Skyway to Celtic. With a merger with CC and the folding of Strictly I could see TBU becoming the next CC. TBU is headed in that direction anyway. Then you could eventually see 2 powerhouse clubs in FP and Celtic. Makes the most sense to me
                    You are spot on and it would be the best for the area and kids but CC egos and money will never let this happen

Comment

Not only better players coming to celtic but coaches too!

Comment

Why would Celtic merge with CC? CC offers them nothing besides a bad MLS program, that current Celtic players could join if they wanted to. They won’t.

Why? Because everybody has figured out that CC can’t attract players to compete at MLS. No need to throw a lifeline to a sinking ship.

Celtic already has fields. Now they have results which has led to better leagues..

These 2 clubs are going in polar opposite directions and have been for awhile. CC’s worst nightmare, irrelevancy and a better option not located in another county

Comment

lets go PINELAS lets GO

Comment

Why would Celtic merge with CC? CC offers them nothing besides a bad MLS program, that current Celtic players could join if they wanted to. They won’t.

Why? Because everybody has figured out that CC can’t attract players to compete at MLS. No need to throw a lifeline to a sinking ship.

Celtic already has fields. Now they have results which has led to better leagues..

These 2 clubs are going in polar opposite directions and have been for awhile. CC’s worst nightmare, irrelevancy and a better option not located in another county
                            Very closed minded thinking. You have what it takes to be a DOC. Celtic is still years away from having a league that makes a difference on the boys side. A merger would instantly give them a top league on the boys side. Between the 2 clubs they could most likely put teams together that can compete at a top level.

Comment

sounds good as long as the CC leadership is removed w/ Cetic taking over and continuing their success.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X