Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Boca have a league next year or what?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

I wasn't lying I was there and that's the truth. LG, KH are the parent ring leaders and have screwed up our team because of their self inflated egos. And Mario and Pat have catered to them for years and will end up destroying this team. Y'all just mad you are getting called out finally. They are getting opportunities that others aren't and that's the truth. I don't need to identify myself because I will just be blackballed like poor MM did after nationals. This is my last year at Boca so why cause problems.
    You are such an obvious troll. Nobody who knows the parents you are referring would believe a word of what you typed.

Comment

Does Team Boca still have a team? Does MR need therapy now?

Comment

So e64 is done ?

Comment

Am I the only one that finds it funny that Boca and their parents run around talking about other clubs poaching players.. What do you people think Mario did to put that team together!?! He tore up Wellington and Parkland 08’s. Guess you get as good as you give!

Comment

True. True. But why Prime have no fields and be a homeless club every year? Hobos

Comment

Four pages of the usual garbage and the original question is still unanswered. Does Team Boca have a league next year?

Comment

Four pages of the usual garbage and the original question is still unanswered. Does Team Boca have a league next year?
                no only empty promises

Comment

Answered! ECNLR has announced clubs for next season and Boca is not on the list!

Comment

Answered! ECNLR has announced clubs for next season and Boca is not on the list!
                    1. Link or your story is just rumor. 2. Still doesn't answer the question "does Team Boca have a league next year?"

Comment

1. Link or your story is just rumor. 2. Still doesn't answer the question "does Team Boca have a league next year?"
                      https://www.theecnl.com/ecnl-announc...gue-structure/

Comment

Uh oh

Comment

Mario did say ECNLR at a minimum. He sounded hopeful for ECNL this season. I’m with Team Boca and will continue to support the club. ECNLR will be a great starting point and with our facilities and coaching I think we will do great to be elevated to ENCL. There were rumors about NPL or Sunshine Conf Academy which wouldn’t work, but MR guaranteed me that wouldn’t be the situation a few weeks ago. He said he was in direct communication with the head of ECNL and it was a done deal. Everyone needs to just give the club time. They know how we feel and wouldn’t ask us to play in SCA or NPL. We stand by you MR and don’t let these hateful posts get to you.
                          This aged well.

Comment

Mario did say ECNLR at a minimum. He sounded hopeful for ECNL this season. I’m with Team Boca and will continue to support the club. ECNLR will be a great starting point and with our facilities and coaching I think we will do great to be elevated to ENCL. There were rumors about NPL or Sunshine Conf Academy which wouldn’t work, but MR guaranteed me that wouldn’t be the situation a few weeks ago. He said he was in direct communication with the head of ECNL and it was a done deal. Everyone needs to just give the club time. They know how we feel and wouldn’t ask us to play in SCA or NPL. We stand by you MR and don’t let these hateful posts get to you.
                            This aged well.

Comment

Welcome to the NPL Team Boca

Comment

NPL it is! PBG, and Prime just got better

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X