Clear All

Q and A:
    • What fields do you have
      • Are they exclusive to DME
    • What age groups
    • What leagues and/or guaranteed minimum level of tournament competition
    • Do you have dedicated coaches for each age level
      • Are these coaches full time, or do they have other day jobs
    • Number of practice days per week (per age group)
    • Minimum number of matches per season
    • Fees per age group
      • are the fees all inclusive or will there be tournament fees added during the year
    • Your level of commitment or will it be a repeat of AD and what transpired with his lack of focus on NG

Comment

Got any softball questions?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        This is the DME club that these “parents” were coaching…
        https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/...L&search=&pos=

See DME Academy and their state ranking just off a few tournaments. Where are all the other local teams? This is not boasting. But, facts that they’ve been trained well (more so by these coaches) than they were by the previous club team. They only started playing tourneys on their own, when the club wasn’t getting them games. Know your story…
        Bronze and Copper level? Those rankings are supposed to mean something

Comment

It is apparent this forum has turned into nothing more than a smear campaign. This is youth soccer, for God’s sake, your kids deserve better.

Making a decision for your kid based off this forum would be foolish, at best. If you have questions about one’s soccer program..here’s a concept…be an adult…have an conversation with that director. Or, go check out for yourself what that program has to offer. If the grass is greener elsewhere, go!

As a soccer parent, my only roll in this is to make the best decision for my child. Someone’s opinion of my choice isn’t worth a cup of coffee at Dunkin Donuts.

Maybe use the energy spent to muddy the waters here … could be redirected into energy spent supporting your own child play the sport they love??

Comment

It took you this long to figure out this site is for entertainment, not intellectual discourse. It’s for liars, those with self-esteem issues, and to distract from doing any real work. I’m a little of all three. Which one(s) are you?

Comment

It was only a matter of time before DME was going to be exposed on this site. No credentials or true coaching experience. Using his own kids as a pawn.
              No quality fields. Talks against league play but now has to provide it. Cares only about 2 age groups for his own kids. Wants to rob his own coaches and go into their wallet when they do private training sessions.
              The list goes on and on.
              More to come

Comment

It is apparent this forum has turned into nothing more than a smear campaign. This is youth soccer, for God’s sake, your kids deserve better.

Making a decision for your kid based off this forum would be foolish, at best. If you have questions about one’s soccer program..here’s a concept…be an adult…have an conversation with that director. Or, go check out for yourself what that program has to offer. If the grass is greener elsewhere, go!

As a soccer parent, my only roll in this is to make the best decision for my child. Someone’s opinion of my choice isn’t worth a cup of coffee at Dunkin Donuts.

Maybe use the energy spent to muddy the waters here … could be redirected into energy spent supporting your own child play the sport they love??
                Beautifully said…

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4460559]Q and A:
                  • What fields do you have
                    • Are they exclusive to DME
                  • What age groups
                  • What leagues and/or guaranteed minimum level of tournament competition
                  • Do you have dedicated coaches for each age level
                    • Are these coaches full time, or do they have other day jobs
                  • Number of practice days per week (per age group)
                  • Minimum number of matches per season
                  • Fees per age group
                    • are the fees all inclusive or will there be tournament fees added during the year
                  • Your level of commitment or will it be a repeat of AD and what transpired with his lack of focus on NG
                  [/QUOT

good questions! Any answers

Comment

AND finally an adult has entered the room.

Thank you for this comment.

Comment

website states league play and tournament play - just like every other mediocre club in this area where the talent is watered down. Dme has been wiping up the competition for the last 18 months - clearly better training
                      With almost all the players from BRSC and a coach that was hired by BRSC.

A few years ago, my two sons did some of the summer sessions led by JA. The training was basic soccer skills and beginner level of coaching. The best thing was that it was free.

Comment

A few years ago, my two sons did some of the summer sessions led by JA. The training was basic soccer skills and beginner level of coaching. The best thing was that it was free.
                        I disagree and believe the previous post about him teaching more in a month than some do in a year. It’s gonna be worth twice as much that you’ll pay at other local Clubs. I heard he’s even going to add a tip line to the credit card invoices. Empty your bank account and feed the family pork and beans.

Comment

Could the Admin please post this comment to the top of every TS Post from here on. This site might morph into something worthwhile if you did. Thanks. Soccer Moms and Dads everywhere.

Comment

Maybe basic soccer skills and beginner level coaching is what he knows

Comment

did u know that a BR board member and the 2011 team manger where on the next gen sideline( with their 2011 players who didn’t even play in the tournament ) Recruiting players and spreading a false narrative , while cheering against former players who left BR .. talk about toxic. What grown adults do that . Think about it , maybe the “nightmare” parents aren’t the ones who left .
                              I know for a fact these people are family friends with some next gen families and have been for years. They go to each other’s games from time to time. Stop spreading rumors. What are you helping?

Comment

I know for a fact these people are family friends with some next gen families and have been for years. They go to each other’s games from time to time. Stop spreading rumors. What are you helping?
                                Is that RC and MM recruiting the best they can?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X