Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

I love how dumb this guy is, it just makes my day and brings a smile to my face. He is a spitting image of the orange pedo, just tries to insult people when he knows he doesn't have a defensible argument. He doesn't even realize he isn't s republican at all with all his hateful remarks about "dims", he's a fascist. What a dumbass.
    While this idiot is worrying about insults Biden’s economy will sink stock market with a drop of another 350 points today making it one of the worse months in history of the market but he is upset about mean posts. Sound familiar?
    good morning dope, like is said progressively worse and I will keep reminding you of your stupidity

Comment

You are either too afraid to think critically and respond in substance to the premise of your entire thread ("Biden's economy") or, for some weird reason (cult membership, paid disinformation campaign etc) you just keep ignoring the discussion and posting talking points with no substantiation. And, not that it matters because that's a substantive argument, I don't except the premise that the economy is so bad. Inflation is a global challenge to be sure. There will be a slow down (and needs to be) thanks to interest rate hikes, but the fundamentals of the economy are quite good. I assume you don't have a job, and that's unfortunate, but you probably have your own unhinged behavior and logical dissociation from reality to blame more than "Biden's economy". The economy today is certain better than January 2020, don't you think?

You also still have yet to respond to the issues of global oil supply/refining capacity and the issue of the disparity in violent crime between "Red states" and "Blue states" as well as the drastic explosion of that under the Trump administration. What policy of Trump do you think it was that put the country, particularly the red states, on such a meteoric rise in crime?

While this idiot is worrying about insults Biden’s economy will sink stock market with a drop of another 350 points today making it one of the worse months in history of the market but he is upset about mean posts. Sound familiar?
      good morning dope, like is said progressively worse and I will keep reminding you of your stupidity

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4387125]You are either too afraid to think critically and respond in substance to the premise of your entire thread ("Biden's economy") or, for some weird reason (cult membership, paid disinformation campaign etc) you just keep ignoring the discussion and posting talking points with no substantiation. And, not that it matters because that's a substantive argument, I don't except the premise that the economy is so bad. Inflation is a global challenge to be sure. There will be a slow down (and needs to be) thanks to interest rate hikes, but the fundamentals of the economy are quite good. I assume you don't have a job, and that's unfortunate, but you probably have your own unhinged behavior and logical dissociation from reality to blame more than "Biden's economy". The economy today is certain better than January 2020, don't you think?

You also still have yet to respond to the issues of global oil supply/refining capacity and the issue of the disparity in violent crime between "Red states" and "Blue states" as well as the drastic explosion of that under the Trump administration. What policy of Trump do you think it was that put the country, particularly the red states, on such a meteoric rise in crime?

Do you think I will again try to educate you after repeated failed attempts? A quote Tom Hanks made famous and is the epitome of you “stupid is as stupid does.” You use the most fraudulent websites snopes and fact-check who are financed and run by the most liberal people in this country. I have NEVER seen them give any remote credit to a Republican unless they were against Trump but I know it’s easier and they don’t deviate from your echo chamber. I believe I also posted a Facebook analysis whereas the more Facebook would say an article was gale the more the idiot liberals would share it.
        As I said before, I’m not here to change or sway your opinion, I’m smart enough to know that you are way too stupid to think logically or out of the box. I’m only here to remind you each and everyday when something disastrous happens that it is all account of your stupidity. Now your idiot and chief says covid is all done but gives out free loans because of COVID so which is it? Wait until China takes over Taiwan and we are in Nuclear war because of this administration ineptness but knowing you, as the nuclear bombs are falling, you will be quoting fact check that will say it’s only fireworks, it’s amazing that this county will fail, not because of climate change, or natural disasters but from sheer stupidity and that will be in the history books.

Comment

At least guys with dongs can compete against girls now, so all is good in the white house

Comment

Ignore fact, insert insult. Repeat as needed.

[QUOTE=Guest;n4387136]
            You are either too afraid to think critically and respond in substance to the premise of your entire thread ("Biden's economy") or, for some weird reason (cult membership, paid disinformation campaign etc) you just keep ignoring the discussion and posting talking points with no substantiation. And, not that it matters because that's a substantive argument, I don't except the premise that the economy is so bad. Inflation is a global challenge to be sure. There will be a slow down (and needs to be) thanks to interest rate hikes, but the fundamentals of the economy are quite good. I assume you don't have a job, and that's unfortunate, but you probably have your own unhinged behavior and logical dissociation from reality to blame more than "Biden's economy". The economy today is certain better than January 2020, don't you think?

Do you think I will again try to educate you after repeated failed attempts? A quote Tom Hanks made famous and is the epitome of you “stupid is as stupid does.” You use the most fraudulent websites snopes and fact-check who are financed and run by the most liberal people in this country. I have NEVER seen them give any remote credit to a Republican unless they were against Trump but I know it’s easier and they don’t deviate from your echo chamber. I believe I also posted a Facebook analysis whereas the more Facebook would say an article was gale the more the idiot liberals would share it.
            As I said before, I’m not here to change or sway your opinion, I’m smart enough to know that you are way too stupid to think logically or out of the box. I’m only here to remind you each and everyday when something disastrous happens that it is all account of your stupidity. Now your idiot and chief says covid is all done but gives out free loans because of COVID so which is it? Wait until China takes over Taiwan and we are in Nuclear war because of this administration ineptness but knowing you, as the nuclear bombs are falling, you will be quoting fact check that will say it’s only fireworks, it’s amazing that this county will fail, not because of climate change, or natural disasters but from sheer stupidity and that will be in the history books.

Comment

You have not said or proved one valid point, not one. You just spew out lies/false information and insults. You have demonstrated to everyone who actually stills read your dumb posts( I am sure it is for entertainment value too like me), is how dumb you actually are. You are so dumb, so dumb...

Comment

You have not said or proved one valid point, not one. You just spew out lies/false information and insults. You have demonstrated to everyone who actually stills read your dumb posts( I am sure it is for entertainment value too like me), is how dumb you actually are. You are so dumb, so dumb...
                Go to Delaware, get some ice cream, ride a bike. Meanwhile, Rome is burning and YOU are complicit.

Comment

Go to Delaware, get some ice cream, ride a bike. Meanwhile, Rome is burning and YOU are complicit.
                  Dum dum dum dummmb dum dum dummmb

Comment

The idiot is still here. You better grab your sign on the way out.

Comment

You know the country is in a better place now than during the orange pedophile's reign or horror. Or did you sleep through that four-year period?

Comment

Ha the idiot has to spell out with parenthesis that even though he called himself dumb for reading your posts he really isn’t but reads it for entertainment value! I vote this person idiot of the year!

Comment

You know the country is in a better place now than during the orange pedophile's reign or horror. Or did you sleep through that four-year period?
                          Let’s see, read through these and let me know which ones were horrific as you stared above. I’ll wait
                          https://magapill.com/

Comment

Mr stupid just can’t keep away- luv it!! See below
                            Let’s keep bumping the heading front and center for all of soccer to see that Biden’s policies are failing Americans.

thanks for assisting!

QUOTE=Guest;n4387136]
                            You are either too afraid to think critically and respond in substance to the premise of your entire thread ("Biden's economy") or, for some weird reason (cult membership, paid disinformation campaign etc) you just keep ignoring the discussion bumping and posting talking points with no substantiation. And, not that it matters because that's a substantive argument, I don't except the premise that the economy is so bad. Inflation is a global challenge to be sure. There will be a slow down (and needs to be) thanks to interest rate hikes, but the fundamentals of the economy are quite good. I assume you don't have a job, and that's unfortunate, but you probably have your own unhinged behavior and logical dissociation from reality to blame more than "Biden's economy". The economy today is certain better than January 2020, don't you think?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X