Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bidenecomincs doesn’t help soccer

Brandon’s FED raised another 75 basis points which is just going to collapse our economy. Biden pumping money into economy for green initiatives (anyone remember Solyndra? Look it up!) as well as free rides in school debt for his voters while the FED keeps raising spells RECESSION maybe DEPRESSION even the most dumb azz Democrat must realize this

At least we don't have any more mean tweets.

Comment

Fk Joe Biden and anyone that was dumb enough to vote for him.

Comment

The American dream disappears when democrats are in charge. No hard working person that's just starting their career can afford to buy a home right now because of interest rates.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          The American dream disappears when democrats are in charge. No hard working person that's just starting their career can afford to buy a home right now because of interest rates.
          Black ownership was extremely high and near all time highs under Trump’s tenure but MSM would NEVER report that because that might start to un brain wash the nit wits that watch.

Comment

You know what else doesn't help soccer? Complaining about a POTUS on a soccer blog

Comment

Increasing interest rates is the well-established tool the Fed has for controlling inflation, which sits at its highest level in 40 years. The current situation was driven largely by economic stimulus packages approved under both trump and Biden. But the trump-humpers want to pin all the blame on Biden, of course.

Maybe one of you orange idol worshippers could explain how $1 trillion of Biden stimulus is inflationary but somehow $3 trillion of trump stimulus is not. I've asked several times but you morons can never come up with an answer. I think I know why . . .

Comment

Increasing interest rates is the well-established tool the Fed has for controlling inflation, which sits at its highest level in 40 years. The current situation was driven largely by economic stimulus packages approved under both trump and Biden. But the trump-humpers want to pin all the blame on Biden, of course.

Maybe one of you orange idol worshippers could explain how $1 trillion of Biden stimulus is inflationary but somehow $3 trillion of trump stimulus is not. I've asked several times but you morons can never come up with an answer. I think I know why . . .
                why did your retard president IGNORE inflation for over a year before acting? If you defend Biden, you automatically prove you are a dumbazz. No way around that fact. BIDEN WAS IN CHARGE WHEN INFLATION BEGAN SPIKING. NEED I REPEAT THAT???

Comment

Like I said, I fired many losers like yourself for trying to blame everyone else but looking in the mirror. Everyone on this blog has worked with pathetic weasels like yourself and can relate. Trumps been long gone, take accountability.

Comment

You know what else doesn't help soccer? Complaining about a POTUS on a soccer blog
                    What have you posted on this blog about soccer that is awe inspiring?! Nothing but negativity so this economy sorry state of affairs fits in along with the outrageous prices that comes along with travel soccer.

Comment

Like I said, I fired many losers like yourself for trying to blame everyone else but looking in the mirror. Everyone on this blog has worked with pathetic weasels like yourself and can relate. Trumps been long gone, take accountability.
                      Insults? Check.
                      Barely comprehensible writing style? Check.
                      No actual answer to the question? Check.

You're so predictable, I could practically write your posts for you. I'd have to get my first-grader to write it though, to match your spelling, grammar, punctuation, and logic.

"When the only response is insults and whataboutism, you know you've won the argument"

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4386402]

Insults? Check.
                        Barely comprehensible writing style? Check.
                        No actual answer to the question? Check.

You're so predictable, I could practically write your posts for you. I'd have to get my first-grader to write it though, to match your spelling, grammar, punctuation, and logic.

"When the only response is insults and whataboutism, you know you've won the argument"[/

When they focused on grammar, I know I won but to be honest, it isn’t about winning, it’s about bringing to attention the sorry state we are in every day because of your stupidity.

Comment

This dumbass keeps posting and posting and answering his own posts. Biden is great but he is clearly better than Trump and the country is better off without Trump. End of discussion. Now I will step back and let you fire off another 7 or 8 posts and insult everyone who clearly is smarter than you but you don't see it. BTW saying you are a business owner doesn't mean you are smarter or see things better, it just means you had an entrepreneur spirit, and good for you.
                          TRUMP IS THE BIGGEST LOSER AND WORST PRESIDENT EVER!

Comment

BIDEN WAS IN CHARGE WHEN INFLATION BEGAN SPIKING. NEED I REPEAT THAT???
                            Please take an introductory economics course and learn about the lag between a change in monetary/fiscal policy and response in the economy.

Just kidding, I would never expect a person who spells it "ecomincs" to comprehend anything above a 5th grade level.

Comment

This dumbass keeps posting and posting and answering his own posts. Biden is great but he is clearly better than Trump and the country is better off without Trump. End of discussion. Now I will step back and let you fire off another 7 or 8 posts and insult everyone who clearly is smarter than you but you don't see it. BTW saying you are a business owner doesn't mean you are smarter or see things better, it just means you had an entrepreneur spirit, and good for you.
                              TRUMP IS THE BIGGEST LOSER AND WORST PRESIDENT EVER!
                              I do not know what world you live in but mine is pretty damn good right now under this president. Is it perfect, HELL NO, but it is a lot better than it was under the previous administration. I will keep what we currently have instead of going back to 45.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X