Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you fix at your club if you could?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you fix at your club if you could?

Tell TS how you would fix your club.
    Here is one, I would not schedule coach's meetings during weekday practice times and cancel practice that day.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Here is one, I would not schedule coach's meetings during weekday practice times and cancel practice that day.
    Stop putting sh1tty players on teams that don't need any players to begin with just to get more training fees.

Comment

Stop pulling lower level players to games just to make sure you have 18 on the bench and give them substantial playing time. Hurts the team as they don’t play or practice with these kids. Play your team and if there is an injury, then play the lower level kids.

Comment

Number 1 we would train 5 days a week instead of three and have indoor futsal during rainouts . They take our money but don’t give options for missed practices

Comment

Hotter moms!

Comment

Stop pulling lower level players to games just to make sure you have 18 on the bench and give them substantial playing time. Hurts the team as they don’t play or practice with these kids. Play your team and if there is an injury, then play the lower level kids.
            If your starters were dominant…you wouldn’t have to worry about that, son

Comment

What club does that??

Comment

Fix the Board of Directors

Comment

I'd tell Sean Bubb to start playing soccer and stop with the kickball nonsense. If my daughter wasn't the star, it would literally be unwatchable.

Comment

Fix the Board of Directors
                    you mean a "Board" made up of pals or kiss ass parents who do whatever the owner wants isn't doing its job?

Comment

Number 1 we would train 5 days a week instead of three and have indoor futsal during rainouts . They take our money but don’t give options for missed practices
                      Training 5 days a week (plus games) is too much and many wouldn't want it regardless. Blocking off indoor space costs big $.

And for all you with complaints, ultimately you have the power. If a situation isn't tolerable, leave. Lord knows there's plenty of clubs out there, some have fewer warts than others

Comment

Stop the favoritism/politics. Top team = top athletes

Comment

Promote more love and acceptance.

Comment

Stop stacking teams just to collect the fees and then tell the players that they will have to rotate time with players on the lower team just to get playing time. Our "Top" team has 26 players on the team but we can only roster 18 per game, all 18 don't play either. Why do this, stop trying to steal our money for a damn badge, and then don't fulfill what you say. I would much rather have our child play on the second team and always train with them instead of showing up on the weekends and being expected to just play at the same pace and blend in perfectly. It is stupid and obvious what you are doing. I also think it would help with team chemistry and bonding.

Comment

Stop grandfathering in players that have always made the team since they were 10 no matter what they can prove on the field If they haven’t developed their level of play by 14, it’s time to look for an alternate route both for the team and the player. At our club, there are several players that need to be relegated and bring in fresh blood that have bigger dreams than hanging out with friends and making tic toc videos. But those players are allowed to stay and unfortunately the W-L record reflects those bad decisions.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X