Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    I heard FC Prime had some good wins again this weekend. I have always enjoyed watching them play.
    Of course you have Alan

Comment

I heard FC Prime had some good wins again this weekend. I have always enjoyed watching them play.
      Would that be the 04/05's? Oh..maybe not... You must be talking 09s, as that is the only win I see posted. Alan, you really should have your TMs post score in a timely fashion to promote these big wins. 06s/07s/10s don't have their big wins posted yet.

Comment

Would that be the 04/05's? Oh..maybe not... You must be talking 09s, as that is the only win I see posted. Alan, you really should have your TMs post score in a timely fashion to promote these big wins. 06s/07s/10s don't have their big wins posted yet.
        2006 lost to CF platinum 2-0 and GSA 2-1. Very competitive games. So fk off.

Comment

Alan’s a bum

Comment

2006 lost to CF platinum 2-0 and GSA 2-1. Very competitive games. So fk off.
            Defensive kickball can keep the score low but rarely wins as we see. So STFU.

Comment

Defensive kickball can keep the score low but rarely wins as we see. So STFU.
              Dadager with the fat, slow average skilled kid decided to chime in.

Comment

Dadager with the fat, slow average skilled kid decided to chime in.
                Exactly right

Comment

Can’t be worse the FP’s 06’s. Even FW is better. From top of the ECNLR to Bottom of the ECNL after 4 games.

Comment

Any score updates for today’s matches?

Comment

TBU is not playing today so no one cares

Comment

TBU is not playing today so no one cares
                        They don’t post their losses anyway

Comment

They don’t post their losses anyway
                          All the scores are in, but FP and TBU have only played 4 games while everyone else has 6.

The standings at the club level are currently as follows, based on total points per game.

Prime 1.47
                          FP 1.13
                          TBU 1.04
                          FKK 0.78
                          OC 0.69
                          JFC 0.56
                          FESA 0.50
                          FW 0.22

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X