How did everyone do in Georgia today?

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    How did everyone do in Georgia today?
    No news from the bad news bears? Must have been a rough start for JH then

Comment

I know FLorida Premier 2010 won handily

Comment

No news from the bad news bears? Must have been a rough start for JH then
        Who are the bad news bears?

Comment

Who are the bad news bears?
          The former top 25 club who has trouble winning now

Comment

TBU 08s lost 3-2

Comment

TBU 08s lost 3-2
              Typo 13-2

Comment

2007:

Florida Premier 0 Concorde Platinum 2
                FESA 0 UFA 3
                JFC 2 AFU 1

Comment

Hey FP, how did your 05 team do? I heard it was a like a football score… also heard your “almighty” 07 didn’t do so well either… having fun yet playing ECNL lol

Comment

Hey FP, how did your 05 team do? I heard it was a like a football score… also heard your “almighty” 07 didn’t do so well either… having fun yet playing ECNL lol
                    04/05 played against the national champions and got beaten badly. Welcome to the big leagues styjls be

07’s lost yes. But wow I was impressed by the way they played, Solid team. Goals came from two offsides. The game was played with no linesmen. (Had parents or kids manning the line).

Comment

04/05 played against the national champions and got beaten badly. Welcome to the big leagues styjls be

07’s lost yes. But wow I was impressed by the way they played, Solid team. Goals came from two offsides. The game was played with no linesmen. (Had parents or kids manning the line).
                      Here come the excuses… ECNL games with no linesman, ok… FP parents trying to save face after so much talk for months… better hope for wins tomorrow or there will be trouble in paradise…

Comment

Have been watching ECNL for 5 years and have never seen that.

Comment

Funny that FP didn't post results like they do when things go their way.... Not good for marketing.

Comment

Funny that FP didn't post results like they do when things go their way.... Not good for marketing.
                            Funny that TBU couldn’t muster one win and tomorrow will be worse.

Comment

FP scores against Concorde. 2010 won 4-0; 2009 lost 0-2; 2008 lost 0-5, 2007 lost 0-2; 2006 lost 0-10; 2005 lost 2-11

The pretenders record 1 win and 5 losses; goals scored 5 and goals scored on 30. GD of -25. You got humbled!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X