Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will FL U15 Girl’s teams stack up against GA this year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How will FL U15 Girl’s teams stack up against GA this year?

Another bloodbath like last year or any surprises?

Depends if you’re counting IMG as a FL team or not. They did very well last season.
    Other than IMG, Florida United is probably the only club that has a chance. Their older age groups at least made it to the playoffs.
    No one else stands out. Certainly not WFF, PBK or Clay County.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Depends if you’re counting IMG as a FL team or not. They did very well last season.
      Other than IMG, Florida United is probably the only club that has a chance. Their older age groups at least made it to the playoffs.
      Lmfao GA is a state. Reading comprehension

Comment

Lmfao GA is a state. Reading comprehension
        Typical Talking-Soccer tough guy idiot response. The initial response is still valid whether it’s Georgia or GAL.

Comment

That IMG 08 team stinks. Lucky to play in a lousy league. Absolutely smashed by Nationals showing how little talent they really have.

Comment

That IMG 08 team stinks. Lucky to play in a lousy league. Absolutely smashed by Nationals showing how little talent they really have.
            So how far did your kids club team make it in the Playoffs?

Comment

Typical Talking-Soccer tough guy idiot response. The initial response is still valid whether it’s Georgia or GAL.
              Dumb ass, he literally specified FL against GA. Not how will the FL GA teams do. Jesus, our schools have failed for decades

Comment

Dumb ass, he literally specified FL against GA. Not how will the FL GA teams do. Jesus, our schools have failed for decades
                Classic. Please continue.

Comment

So how far did your kids club team make it in the Playoffs?
                  Didn’t go as far as IMG admittedly but beat them in league play this year. Just not an impressive group was my point.

Comment

Didn’t go as far as IMG admittedly but beat them in league play this year. Just not an impressive group was my point.
                    Which League? In GAL they only lost 3 games. Neither one to a FL team.

Comment

You are the one assuming FL

Comment

Well you are obviously affiliated with the team so you’re not biased at all.

Comment

Well you are obviously affiliated with the team so you’re not biased at all.
                          Not at all. Just curious. But what do you care? Says they beat them in league play in a FL forum. Just asking for details.

Comment

Not at all. Just curious. But what do you care? Says they beat them in league play in a FL forum. Just asking for details.
                            Southern state my friend, not Florida. In the same league. The league was terrible. Never said I thought highly of my d’s team either. But anyone touting the IMG team is crazy. There isn’t a good team in the entire southeast league.

Comment

Southern state my friend, not Florida. In the same league. The league was terrible. Never said I thought highly of my d’s team either. But anyone touting the IMG team is crazy. There isn’t a good team in the entire southeast league.
                              Not sure that’s a fair statement considering two South Eastern region teams made it to the playoffs and advanced to Semifinals with TopHat making it to the Finals match.
                              I will say there’s definitely some teams that should consider a different league. WFF and Clay County had no business in GAL. Thats the problem I see with GAL. There’s no accountability from the league when teams are barely competitive from match to match. Relegation or loss of league affiliation might help that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X