Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

This is true and I assure you that I am not lying or making this up. It was always the same players too that they sent down, not actual players we needed due to injury to our players. Just who they choose and it was always the same players, nothing against them personally. Also when we actually requested a certain player for a position for a showcase because both our kids were hurt, we were told he couldn't be moved down to help because of MLSN rules preventing it. I am furious and disappointed in this club and the so-called boy development directors LN and PS. What a joke. By the way, do they think we parents do not talk or we don't know players on their MLSN side, our kids go to school together you idiots. Oh, we are well aware how last week an email went out to all the MLSN boys from LN telling them they had to hurry up and get paperwork submitted so they can be added to the Elite 64 teams/rosters so they can play in the upcoming games, so don't tell us this was your plan all along. Don't tell us that all the boys and teams were registered back in August like you claimed and try to feed us in your pathetic emails. I hope more parents stand up and denounce this behavior. I wonder if PS and LN will really show up tonight or "GET BUSY" like last week.
    OMG this is just awful. I am so sorry you all are going through that crap. I thought JFC was bad but this is completely on a new level. Sorry to all my OC friends.

Comment

This is true and I assure you that I am not lying or making this up. It was always the same players too that they sent down, not actual players we needed due to injury to our players. Just who they choose and it was always the same players, nothing against them personally. Also when we actually requested a certain player for a position for a showcase because both our kids were hurt, we were told he couldn't be moved down to help because of MLSN rules preventing it. I am furious and disappointed in this club and the so-called boy development directors LN and PS. What a joke. By the way, do they think we parents do not talk or we don't know players on their MLSN side, our kids go to school together you idiots. Oh, we are well aware how last week an email went out to all the MLSN boys from LN telling them they had to hurry up and get paperwork submitted so they can be added to the Elite 64 teams/rosters so they can play in the upcoming games, so don't tell us this was your plan all along. Don't tell us that all the boys and teams were registered back in August like you claimed and try to feed us in your pathetic emails. I hope more parents stand up and denounce this behavior. I wonder if PS and LN will really show up tonight or "GET BUSY" like last week.
      Gather up all the parents and do a Class Action Lawsuit against them, just understand that no money will probably ever come your way but it will shut them down and that predatory behavior.

Comment

The meeting last night was disgusting and a poor attempt by them to cover their ***. It was great that the boy's Director LN didn't feel it was necessary to show up after he helped make these decisions and screw over all the parents and their families. I don't want to hear on one hand how this is a learning curve for everyone, including them in regards to schedules and leagues, and please allow them to navigate this and trust them. Then tell me how the directors have all this experience and know what is better for the players and why we need to trust them with their decisions.
        I know everyone is different and have different opinions on this and how to respond, we are fortunate enough to have not paid in full yet and we are not going to make any more payments to them. We have paid over $500 already and we feel that is the appropriate amount for what they do and provide. I sincerely hope they know about this forum and read it, they disgust me on how they treat us.

Comment

The meeting last night was disgusting and a poor attempt by them to cover their ***. It was great that the boy's Director LN didn't feel it was necessary to show up after he helped make these decisions and screw over all the parents and their families. I don't want to hear on one hand how this is a learning curve for everyone, including them in regards to schedules and leagues, and please allow them to navigate this and trust them. Then tell me how the directors have all this experience and know what is better for the players and why we need to trust them with their decisions.
          I know everyone is different and have different opinions on this and how to respond, we are fortunate enough to have not paid in full yet and we are not going to make any more payments to them. We have paid over $500 already and we feel that is the appropriate amount for what they do and provide. I sincerely hope they know about this forum and read it, they disgust me on how they treat us.
          We too are upset, but we luckily are not in the older groups though, I can only imagine being in the older age groups and what they must be thinking.

Comment

I know this might be easier for me to say because we are not part of OCSSS-Seminole, but all you parents whose kids are getting those games taken away so the MLSN kids can play, I would boycott payments/tournament fees and any other type of fees they might charge. DON'T PAY THEM, make them correct or offset some of the fees you pay for their obvious devious practice. You could go extreme and unite across age groups and stage no shows for games or refuse to play in their upcoming OC CUP. Make them have to address this issue properly. They think they are in the driver's seat, they are not, your parents are.

Comment

I know this might be easier for me to say because we are not part of OCSSS-Seminole, but all you parents whose kids are getting those games taken away so the MLSN kids can play, I would boycott payments/tournament fees and any other type of fees they might charge. DON'T PAY THEM, make them correct or offset some of the fees you pay for their obvious devious practice. You could go extreme and unite across age groups and stage no shows for games or refuse to play in their upcoming OC CUP. Make them have to address this issue properly. They think they are in the driver's seat, they are not, your parents are.
              How great would it be if those teams did unite and then come next week at the OC Cup all those teams don't show up. We all know how clubs force their teams to play in their own tournaments, that would be just amazing if your parents could pull that off.

Comment

How great would it be if those teams did unite and then come next week at the OC Cup all those teams don't show up. We all know how clubs force their teams to play in their own tournaments, that would be just amazing if your parents could pull that off.
                It sounds good in conversation but you will never be able to convince most parents to do that. So really the club does have all the control and they know that. I know if I by chance worked for them, I would just kick all those kids off the team and keep whatever fees they paid, they could easily replace them in a week or two all those players and now we don't have to deal with pain in the ass parents.

Comment

It sounds good in conversation but you will never be able to convince most parents to do that. So really the club does have all the control and they know that. I know if I by chance worked for them, I would just kick all those kids off the team and keep whatever fees they paid, they could easily replace them in a week or two all those players and now we don't have to deal with pain in the ass parents.
                  Gee, who could this be? Is this WD or LN by chance? GTF out of here, what you guys are doing is wrong and deep down, you know it.

Comment

Gee, who could this be? Is this WD or LN by chance? GTF out of here, what you guys are doing is wrong and deep down, you know it.
                    The club has to do what is best for the club and its players. Many parents, those in the 04/05 age group, in particular, do not understand and do not have the experience to speak on these matters. The club has that experience and its coaches know what is best. That is the truth and those who can not handle the truth are the ones on here complaining. They need to understand their sons are at the end of their club careers and are not good enough to play at the next level, move on to rec leagues and enjoy the game.

Comment

The club has to do what is best for the club and its players. Many parents, those in the 04/05 age group, in particular, do not understand and do not have the experience to speak on these matters. The club has that experience and its coaches know what is best. That is the truth and those who can not handle the truth are the ones on here complaining. They need to understand their sons are at the end of their club careers and are not good enough to play at the next level, move on to rec leagues and enjoy the game.
                      This is really sound advice, except (1) it is probably better to give that advice to players and families before taking their money and cheating them (it is actually called fraud and is criminal, but that's probably a little hard for you to follow given all of the time you are spending with soccer), and (2) it applies equally to all of the OC-Seminole MLS Next players, not just other players in the club. Give me an f'n break. This place is rotten to the core.

Comment

This is really sound advice, except (1) it is probably better to give that advice to players and families before taking their money and cheating them (it is actually called fraud and is criminal, but that's probably a little hard for you to follow given all of the time you are spending with soccer), and (2) it applies equally to all of the OC-Seminole MLS Next players, not just other players in the club. Give me an f'n break. This place is rotten to the core.
                        Again, another upset parent I am sure from that 04/05 age group. Listen to qualified true professionals or a group of moms and dads standing in a circle on the sideline complaining that their son is not playing or getting college looks. It is not the club's responsibility, it is the players to be good enough.

Comment

Again, another upset parent I am sure from that 04/05 age group. Listen to qualified true professionals or a group of moms and dads standing in a circle on the sideline complaining that their son is not playing or getting college looks. It is not the club's responsibility, it is the players to be good enough.
                          I have to dit, this is a strange approach by a club. Instead of listening and trying to work through missteps, let's blame them and point out how dumb they are compared to us. My god, it is so much worst than people know, so glad we left last year and went to FKK. Love it over here and honestly should have made the move earlier but we will admit we chased that MLSN badge and ignored the red flags with the club itself.
                          Good job Seminole, good job.

Comment

I watched the seminole sides play last weekend, that u19 side is just tough to watch. Talk about boring and predictable soccer. They actually gave up two really bad goals late in the game to end in a tie, for those of you who don't know, the Chargers are awful. I will admit though, seminole had this one MF who was really really good and smooth on the ball, he just doesn't have anyone else on that team to help him in the MF or up top. The U17's looked good for seminole though.

Comment

I watched the seminole sides play last weekend, that u19 side is just tough to watch. Talk about boring and predictable soccer. They actually gave up two really bad goals late in the game to end in a tie, for those of you who don't know, the Chargers are awful. I will admit though, seminole had this one MF who was really really good and smooth on the ball, he just doesn't have anyone else on that team to help him in the MF or up top. The U17's looked good for seminole though.
                              As a parent of a player on the U19 MLSN team, I am really dissatisfied with what this club has provided so far. We have so many players that 7 of the boys have to be left off the roster each week because apparently, they say you can only roster 18 for a game, it is like they just accepted everyone and the skill level varies so much. Then players are sent down to play on lower-level teams if they want to play in games and those team coaches and players are not exactly the most welcoming to our players. The U19 B team coach actually started most of his players over OUR boys who are clearly better and on the top team. That is not fair at all, the better players should start and play most of the minutes. This is nothing that they told us when we came to this club, the coaching is awful and makes no sense, the facility is awful and one of the worse we have ever played at, they told us they were getting new fields before the start of the season, guess that was a lie too. Our son's last year and this is what he has to endure. A shame.

Comment

As a parent of a player on the U19 MLSN team, I am really dissatisfied with what this club has provided so far. We have so many players that 7 of the boys have to be left off the roster each week because apparently, they say you can only roster 18 for a game, it is like they just accepted everyone and the skill level varies so much. Then players are sent down to play on lower-level teams if they want to play in games and those team coaches and players are not exactly the most welcoming to our players. The U19 B team coach actually started most of his players over OUR boys who are clearly better and on the top team. That is not fair at all, the better players should start and play most of the minutes. This is nothing that they told us when we came to this club, the coaching is awful and makes no sense, the facility is awful and one of the worse we have ever played at, they told us they were getting new fields before the start of the season, guess that was a lie too. Our son's last year and this is what he has to endure. A shame.
                                With all the red flags and complaints about this club, why do people keep going there and paying? I honestly want to know why, it does not make sense to me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X