Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weston Select suspends player night before a tournament because of tryouts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston Select suspends player night before a tournament because of tryouts.

Suspending a player for missing practice while attending tryouts at other clubs. Real crap move by Jan Weichmann the DOC at Weston Select to do something like that. I thought everyone played at the AYSO?!

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Suspending a player for missing practice while attending tryouts at other clubs. Real crap move by Jan Weichmann the DOC at Weston Select to do something like that. I thought everyone played at the AYSO?!
    It’s called discipline south Florida parents and kids have no clue about this. Good on the club

Comment

Weston Select lol lol lol

Comment

Trash of a program and club. Worst coaches and training!

Comment

No doubt the right decision to try out other clubs. Run away from Weston Select as fast as you can!

Comment

It’s called discipline south Florida parents and kids have no clue about this. Good on the club
            Discipline? For Soccer Day Care? Weston Select is a joke!

Comment

I tried taking my kid to tryouts but the minute they heard we were from Weston Select, we got immediately denied. We had no choice but to stay. Worse decision coming to this club.

Comment

Contact the Miami DA, they still have spots open. Opportunity of a lifetime.

Comment

I tried taking my kid to tryouts but the minute they heard we were from Weston Select, we got immediately denied. We had no choice but to stay. Worse decision coming to this club.
                  This is one of the most ridiculous comments I have ever read. If a kid is talented enough for any particular team / club at someone else's tryout, they are not going to deny them because they previously played at Weston Select. If your claim had any validity at all, be smart and don't say you're coming from Weston Select, just say any other rec club's name. They don't do background checks on where a kid came from.

Comment

This is one of the most ridiculous comments I have ever read. If a kid is talented enough for any particular team / club at someone else's tryout, they are not going to deny them because they previously played at Weston Select. If your claim had any validity at all, be smart and don't say you're coming from Weston Select, just say any other rec club's name. They don't do background checks on where a kid came from.
                    Have heard this from many older players. They don't even look at them. It's the bad reputation for being a rec program. And truth be told it is very subpar. They talk about how they win leagues and events, but always 2nd and 3rd division or non sanctioned

Comment

Signed, Weston

Pretty pathetic to resort to petty moves and punish kids. This time of year everyone is looking. It's part of the landscape. If a coach or club gets butt hurt over it they're not going to last long. No wonder people are looking to leave the club.

Comment

Yeah I have to call bs on that post. Clubs will take players that will make their teams better - and a tryout or practice invite is a part of that. Unless a team is full with a ten player waiting list (which almost no one has) they'll always take a look.

Comment

Weston Select is a plague.

Comment

Yeah I have to call bs on that post. Clubs will take players that will make their teams better - and a tryout or practice invite is a part of that. Unless a team is full with a ten player waiting list (which almost no one has) they'll always take a look.
                            As a Coach, most of the players we see from them are low in ability. Many should not even be playing. It is a result of that program playing and training in an inferior capacity.

Comment

Jan Weichmann is what is wrong when Weston Select. You need to speak up at the next city meeting

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X