X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

TBU is so elitist that their parents consider talent correlated to wealth
    True - and your more than talented newbie kid joining the team will sit on the bench so players from South Tampa can get ready for HS soccer. #TheMobLives

Comment

TBU is so elitist that their parents consider talent correlated to wealth
      In a pay-to-play sport like soccer, talent in many cases is correlated to wealth - and not just at TBU.

Comment

In a pay-to-play sport like soccer, talent in many cases is correlated to wealth - and not just at TBU.
        Truth. You don't think all those players committing to Stanford are coming out of the poor neighborhoods do you?

Comment

Is FP going to cancel ALL their games against TBU ECNL AGAIN??? .. Seemed really odd for FP to cancel all the games two weeks ago when the weather was great, BUT 08's were missing a few players...

Comment

Truth. You don't think all those players committing to Stanford are coming out of the poor neighborhoods do you?
            With political correctness now yes the poor black kid will get into Stanford faster then the rich white kid with a higher gpa . And as liberal as that club is I think your wrong

Comment

Is FP going to cancel ALL their games against TBU ECNL AGAIN??? .. Seemed really odd for FP to cancel all the games two weeks ago when the weather was great, BUT 08's were missing a few players...
              TBU only managed to win one game.... Saturday, repeat one game...... And that was the FP ECNL vs TBU MLS/ECNL... I would be a proud parent to watch my kid sit on the bench while some random MLS player takes my spot, so we could try and win.. and still lose.....
              #VIVATBU

Comment

TBU only managed to win one game.... Saturday, repeat one game...... And that was the FP ECNL vs TBU MLS/ECNL... I would be a proud parent to watch my kid sit on the bench while some random MLS player takes my spot, so we could try and win.. and still lose.....
                #VIVATBU
                Why would FP’s ECNL be playing TBU’s MLS - aren’t those two different leagues.

Comment

Why would FP’s ECNL be playing TBU’s MLS - aren’t those two different leagues.
                  They didn't, they played TBU ECNL, but in true TBU fashion, they dropped half their MLS players down to try and not look like a dumpster fire...
                  Didn't work, still looks like a dumpster fire....
                  #MAYBETHEYCANWINATFORTNITE

Comment

its a fact that TBU will drop down MLS players to play in ENCL games....especially against FP

Comment

its a fact that TBU will drop down MLS players to play in ENCL games....especially against FP
                      The only way they can stay competitive against FP. Just think of little Johnny that had to ride the pine so AL could try and pull out a win....
                      #VIVATBU

Comment

But the MLS teams had games scheduled this weekend. How did the players compete in different games at the same time?

Comment

But the MLS teams had games scheduled this weekend. How did the players compete in different games at the same time?
                          Yeah, they had them scheduled to play again FP and still lose.... Facts are fun...

Comment

Yeah, they had them scheduled to play again FP and still lose.... Facts are fun...
                            So post the Game Report on here showing TBU MLS players rostered. If they really are, and it's clearly a big deal to you then report them and they lose MLS Next. Full Time MLS Next players can't play down in any other leagues. so prove it and report them if these are the facts.

Comment

Show me the rule that says MLS Next players can't play in other leagues? I don't think there was a problem with it. I'm sure they are dual rostered and TBU must have had roster space on their ECNL squads. There was not a single one of TBU's teams that didn't have at least 5 MLS Next players, but who cares. It made the games better. Don't be so defensive.

So post the Game Report on here showing TBU MLS players rostered. If they really are, and it's clearly a big deal to you then report them and they lose MLS Next. Full Time MLS Next players can't play down in any other leagues. so prove it and report them if these are the facts.

Comment

FP does the exact same thing with ECNL players guest playing for ENCN-R for tournaments. Which then results in ECNL-R players getting bumped to guest place for their FCL-1 team playing in the same tournaments. Same story different club!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X