Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBU is scared …..

Why are TBU MLS Next coaches always so scared to play FP ECNL teams ? Did you check if you have a pair of b…. You should maybe check today.

TBU again for the 10th time the last two years called tournament director to switch groups after the 2008 boys teams ended up in the same group for the Memorial tournament. Are you serious ? If I was a TBU parent I would be pulling my kid. Thank you FP for wanting to play the best teams in the country.

Oh wow not again lol

TBU Is done within the next 12 months!

Comment

They will not benefit either way. If they lose, which against 2008 they probably would, it would be a disaster.. If I was TBU, I would avoid it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        Why are TBU MLS Next coaches always so scared to play FP ECNL teams ? Did you check if you have a pair of b…. You should maybe check today.

TBU again for the 10th time the last two years called tournament director to switch groups after the 2008 boys teams ended up in the same group for the Memorial tournament. Are you serious ? If I was a TBU parent I would be pulling my kid. Thank you FP for wanting to play the best teams in the country.
        Your director NB used to do the same thing when at the Chargers with avoiding both TBU and FP at tournaments, so if you’re upset with TBU doing it then blame your director for being the one who started the trend.

Comment

Your director NB used to do the same thing when at the Chargers with avoiding both TBU and FP at tournaments, so if you’re upset with TBU doing it then blame your director for being the one who started the trend.
          LOL, its NB faults? Love it TBU Dad!!

Comment

its a lose/lose situation for MLS team. If they win, they were supposed to. If they lose, they get clowned. FP's 08 and 07 ECNL teams could easily play MLS and be competitive in the state. 5 or 6 kids on either team that most MLSN teams would take in a heartbeat.

Comment

its a lose/lose situation for MLS team. If they win, they were supposed to. If they lose, they get clowned. FP's 08 and 07 ECNL teams could easily play MLS and be competitive in the state. 5 or 6 kids on either team that most MLSN teams would take in a heartbeat.
              Which Florida Premier teams lost to FKK in the B League recently?

Comment

i dont have a dog in this fight, my kid doesn't play at FP, so not sure who lost to FKK. But it is soccer, so hopefully a loss doesn't define a team. If you have seen those two age groups play, and argue they don't have some academy level kids on there, you're crazy. but we can agree to disagree, that is still ok.

Comment

And this post is exactly why TBU cannot afford to play against FP. They need to keep up the charade that mls next is the old DA still just under a different name and not be honest that it's just another competivie league just like ecnl.

Which Florida Premier teams lost to FKK in the B League recently?

Comment

Which tournament are we talking about?

Comment

Oh wow not again lol

TBU Is done within the next 12 months!
                      TBU 08 MLS is not in a tournament with FP. This is completely made up.

Comment

TBU 08 MLS is not in a tournament with FP. This is completely made up.
                        This thread should be renamed to Florida Premier is Scared. Reality is setting in that they have 2,000 Rec players in those cheap starter homes and very few
                        quality players.

Comment

This thread should be renamed to Florida Premier is Scared. Reality is setting in that they have 2,000 Rec players in those cheap starter homes and very few
                          quality players.
                          Meanwhile - TBU fills their rosters with Florida Premier Rec players.

Comment

You guys are funny but in reality with the rest of the world we are all Rec !!! Lol

Comment

quality players.
                              TBU is so elitist that their parents consider talent correlated to wealth

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X