Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barca Miami any thoughts?

My son was selected to play for Barca Miami, we are thinking about leaving our club to join them, any feedback?

Do it!!!

Comment

Typical Soflo club. Regular players and low grade leagues. Just brand and marketing. No, it is not an extension of La Masia.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        Typical Soflo club. Regular players and low grade leagues. Just brand and marketing. No, it is not an extension of La Masia.
        The leagues are bad! Can’t get better w levels so low. Too bad American system is the way it is.

Comment

My son was selected to play for Barca Miami, we are thinking about leaving our club to join them, any feedback?
          For the $ they charge, don’t do it

Comment

I watched a Barca boys team (I’d guess they were 2008 or 2009) at a recent tournament and I was impressed by how good they played as a team. Looked like real soccer! I would have my daughter tryout if they had girls’ teams :(

Comment

My son plays for Barca Pro Miami. I’m newish to youth soccer, but the training seems to be good and the club is very well run. They claim that they are not a franchise and that everything is controlled by the club in Spain. Many kids went to Barcelona for a week this year to live/train at La Masia, catch a pro game, and meet some of the pros. Might be a little more expensive than some other clubs, but overall we really happy here.

Comment

My son plays for Barca Pro Miami. I’m newish to youth soccer, but the training seems to be good and the club is very well run. They claim that they are not a franchise and that everything is controlled by the club in Spain. Many kids went to Barcelona for a week this year to live/train at La Masia, catch a pro game, and meet some of the pros. Might be a little more expensive than some other clubs, but overall we really happy here.
                The best club in the world at marketing your dollars.

Comment

Useless trips. Same for Juventus, PSG, etc. They are a cool experience for the players but no value from soccer perspective. Use that money for other activities, like college funds.

Comment

My opinion if it matters since I had two boys recently. It’s a great development club. A feeder club to the other big clubs. They teach the right way to play but other than the AZ program this is another case of using a name to attract kids.

Comment

My opinion if it matters since I had two boys recently. It’s a great development club. A feeder club to the other big clubs. They teach the right way to play but other than the AZ program this is another case of using a name to attract kids.
                      Good place to. Be u7-u-13 no better place actually

Comment

Low grade parents destroying club culture. Be warned

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X