Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has happened to the Clearwater Chargers competitive program?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

combo of Oldsmar/Dunedin

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

you are right that is a rough azz area and club .
      You aren't saying!! Starkey is rough!!! Those million-dollar homes are scary!!! I see all those ghetto Tesla driving everywhere, lock your cars!!!

Comment

combo of Oldsmar/Dunedin
        Is this for real?

Comment

Is this for real?
          Well if Celtic thinks it's competitive then so can Dunedin & Oldsmar. Good luck to them,We just want them to enjoy themselves during their youth.

Comment

You aren't saying!! Starkey is rough!!! Those million-dollar homes are scary!!! I see all those ghetto Tesla driving everywhere, lock your cars!!!
            Good advice about locking your cars around Florida Premier fields. We went up there for a tournament and lost 2 purses in smash and grab. Took the cops an hour to get there to report it. Definitely ghetto up there.

Comment

I remember that. The funny thing was that they caught the culprit. It was a dad from another local soccer club who was apparently out of stimulus checks but still wanting to pay for the extra "Level Up" training in the hopes of keeping his daughter on the top team there. Very sad situation.

Good advice about locking your cars around Florida Premier fields. We went up there for a tournament and lost 2 purses in smash and grab. Took the cops an hour to get there to report it. Definitely ghetto up there.

Comment

I remember that. The funny thing was that they caught the culprit. It was a dad from another local soccer club who was apparently out of stimulus checks but still wanting to pay for the extra "Level Up" training in the hopes of keeping his daughter on the top team there. Very sad situation.

I thought it was for the Fortnite team, I could be wrong though...

Comment

so back to the chargers.....we pretty optimistic about next season?

Comment

so back to the chargers.....we pretty optimistic about next season?
                    Yes, they will lose 90% of their games..

Comment

Yes, they will lose 90% of their games..
                      The league helped the Chargers out by giving FP and FW ECNL. Now there ECNLR teams will suck. TBU’s ECNLR teams are going to take a hit as well now that they have to bring up some of those players to replace the ECNL players who jumped ship to FP. Then you add 2 new teams. This is all good news for the Chargers

Comment

Other than their 06 teams on the boys and girls side, the CC will suck (even with girls ECNL-R getting watered down).

The league helped the Chargers out by giving FP and FW ECNL. Now there ECNLR teams will suck. TBU’s ECNLR teams are going to take a hit as well now that they have to bring up some of those players to replace the ECNL players who jumped ship to FP. Then you add 2 new teams. This is all good news for the Chargers

Comment

Other than their 06 teams on the boys and girls side, the CC will suck (even with girls ECNL-R getting watered down).

The 06 Boys team lost a few starters to TBU MLS and FP ECNL, they will not be anywhere as strong next year. As for TBU 06s, they will be a top team in the area.

Comment

if you are talking MLS, the 06's and 07's were most competitive for CC. dont think 06 team is losing much but 07 team is losing a lot of starters next season.

Comment

if you are talking MLS, the 06's and 07's were most competitive for CC. dont think 06 team is losing much but 07 team is losing a lot of starters next season.

Yes, I'm talking 06s. I know they lost 4 starters, two to TBU, and two to FP.

Comment

High Talent wants to play with High Talent not with Rec ball.
                                The problem is there is also a lot of "not high talent" that wants to play with high talent.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X