Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving to Florida, haven’t decided where. Which ECNL girls club is the most respected

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please tell me you didn't think this was something sincere and not a trolling post by a parent that thinks their kid is at a better club than the other local kids.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    So what part of Florida you and your family will move to will depend on a girl’s youth soccer team?? Are you a f@@king joke? You might need to get a life!!!!

Comment

Please tell me you didn't think this was something sincere and not a trolling post by a parent that thinks their kid is at a better club than the other local kids.

You are probably correct. However, some are moving to Florida and dont have a specific location needed as they work remote and anywhere in Florida is better than the place they are coming from.

Comment

2 FU players playing in Europe for the US. One scored against Norway.

https://www.soccerwire.com/news/u-s-...fa-tournament/

Comment

Miami DA should be at the top of your list!

Comment

We are relocating to Florida and can live on East or West coast. Daughter age 11. Looking for a girls club with strong teams who will give her best opportunities as she gets older. So if we can live anywhere since we work from home, where is the best ECNL clubs for us to check out.
            Your daughter soccer is not important, what is important is that if your coming from a failed liberal state then don't come to Florida & Bring your commie views with you.You'll fail miserably.

Comment

My commie view is that if a business thinks it can use its free speech rights in a way that angers the governor, the government should call a special session to punish that business. I learned that from Venezuela. I fit in great in Florida so don't criticize commie views when we really love that stuff down here. You must all yield to the dear leader and any protest should be criminal I our dear leader thinks it is "woke"

Your daughter soccer is not important, what is important is that if your coming from a failed liberal state then don't come to Florida & Bring your commie views with you.You'll fail miserably.

Comment

My commie view is that if a business thinks it can use its free speech rights in a way that angers the governor, the government should call a special session to punish that business. I learned that from Venezuela. I fit in great in Florida so don't criticize commie views when we really love that stuff down here. You must all yield to the dear leader and any protest should be criminal I our dear leader thinks it is "woke"

hmmmmm...so, now eliminating a VERY unique and special law that applied only for an individual business is "punishment?" heaven forbid poor Disney has to follow the same laws as every other business in the state.

Comment

If you think that Disney pushing for sexual education and gender identity education (basically grooming in some cases) in public schools for our youngest students ONLY angered the Governor....you are very mistaken.

What kind of wierdo thinks that's appropriate?

Comment

Overall best teams for 2011 tiered and in order based off of actual results:
                    Tier 1: Florida Elite, Cape Coral, Jacksonville FC
                    Tier 2: Sting, West Florida Flames, Florida West
                    Tier 3: Tampa United, Florida United (Weston) and Prime are about even and tied this season.

ECNL clubs 2011 in order: Florida Elite, Jacksonville FC, Florida West, Tampa United, Prime
                    Who the flip is "Sting"? I don't know of any ECNL club in Florida called "Sting".

Comment

Yes, that's correct. Law was on the books for years. Certainly you can debate the merits of it. But they didn't do that. They eliminated the law in an impulse on a special session as political payback for the CEO voicing concern over a new law pushed by the governor. If you don't see the connection there, then you are a fool. And you you don't think that type of behavior is problematic, then you probably would love Putin, Castro and the rest of the world dictators out there.

hmmmmm...so, now eliminating a VERY unique and special law that applied only for an individual business is "punishment?" heaven forbid poor Disney has to follow the same laws as every other business in the state.

Comment

I am convinced all the upset parents in support of this law are closet pedos. Who else would assume a teacher talking about their same sex spouse in a family photo on their desk is a "groomer" unless they themselves have those bottled up urges. That's why they vote for people like Dennis Hastert, Mark Foley and Matt Gaetz. And let's not forget about the Teen USA pageant owner. It's called projection.

If you think that Disney pushing for sexual education and gender identity education (basically grooming in some cases) in public schools for our youngest students ONLY angered the Governor....you are very mistaken.

What kind of wierdo thinks that's appropriate?

Comment

Yes, that's correct. Law was on the books for years. Certainly you can debate the merits of it. But they didn't do that. They eliminated the law in an impulse on a special session as political payback for the CEO voicing concern over a new law pushed by the governor. If you don't see the connection there, then you are a fool. And you you don't think that type of behavior is problematic, then you probably would love Putin, Castro and the rest of the world dictators out there.

That law was set up with the understanding by ALL parties that Disney was to remain apolitical in the state. They do donate money to political parties, but it is equal to both. They have remained on the sideline.

So, yea...if Disney decides they want to take a political side and break the "deal" that allowed for their special district in the first place then they lose the special district. Sorry, thats how it works in politics.

Comment

I am convinced all the upset parents in support of this law are closet pedos. Who else would assume a teacher talking about their same sex spouse in a family photo on their desk is a "groomer" unless they themselves have those bottled up urges. That's why they vote for people like Dennis Hastert, Mark Foley and Matt Gaetz. And let's not forget about the Teen USA pageant owner. It's called projection.

Oh... I see, your one fictitious example about a teacher talking about their same sex spouse means their is NO GROOMING ever and their is no slippery slope. How stupid are you?

Comment

Even ultra lib Bill Maher realizes this has all gone too far....he's probably MAGA though, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMBzfUj5zsg&t=422s

Comment

Support Disney then your a groomer,simple as that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X