Miami Development Academy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECNL is dying, why Miami DA is forming. To give these players a place to train and play. Trust the website!

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      ECNL is dying, why Miami DA is forming. To give these players a place to train and play. Trust the website!
      Is forming? Or is formed? A little late to be forming wouldn’t you agree? As for a place to “train and play,” I drove my son by the field on the day there were supposed to be boys tryouts. No one was there. I did, however, get a good look at the practice fields. There were less craters in No Man’s Land on the Western Front in WW I than on that tiny joke of a practice field. “Central campus.”

Comment

Now, I get Doral SC and Shores FC but what is KB Academy? Is it related to Miami DA? They share a website. Who are the principals? The way this clown show is being run, these principals should not be allowed near youth soccer or youth sports.

Comment

Are they still doing private make up tryouts? Is there a number to call?

Comment

Are they still doing private make up tryouts? Is there a number to call?
            Check the website

Comment

Check the website
              What if you want to tryout for KB Academy and not Miami DA. Is that possible?

Comment

If you tryout and make Miami Shores can you transfer to KB Academy?

Comment

At this point the best you can hope for is a waiting list. But call to pre-order your uniforms anyway, as they are selling out.

Comment

What are there comes?

Comment

If my daughter makes the team and plays for the Academy , can she still play high school?

Comment

If my daughter makes the team and plays for the Academy , can she still play high school?
                        With DA on her resume, she’s guaranteed a starting position in high school..the Director will take care of it.

Comment

I hear this DA is known as “The Pipeline.” You go directly to UNC then USWNT.

Comment

If there’s a board, the DA director is on it and will use it

Comment

I love it this thread has basically become a place for people to crack.jokes about this farse.that never even left the ground. I mean how dumb does.this guy think we are. Dude everyone saw right through this BS! LOL! Take down the website the FB page, the.Instagram page and go on with your life

Comment

It was a great website. The website has changed the status quo of soccer websites. The real amazement here was that over 30 girls ages from 04-09 actually showed up. Zero boys were tricked. But the website got 30 people to show up. 30 people to lose an afternoon of their lives over this. It wasn’t a real club, never was, but it was a real website, and we as a community need to pay homage to it. Everyone can make fun of the scam, the fake club, the fake coaches, the fake players who were ‘leaving’ their teams. But no one can make fun of the website. That was the real deal!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X