X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

U a fckn idiot bubb
    That FCL announcement has to sting for Prime. What an unoriginal name by the way! There was already a Prime, big club as well.

Comment

That FCL announcement has to sting for Prime.
      Yeah, pretty sure that is going to be the final nail in the coffin for Prime!

Comment

Look at the bright side, FESA might offer to waive REC registration fee's for all transferring Prime players.

Comment

why is fesa so threatened by Prime they constantly talk s_hit? they have their own, real problems.

Comment

why is fesa so threatened by Prime they constantly talk s_hit? they have their own, real problems.
            Whenever anyone has the audacity to take money from grubby Bubbs pocket, the FESA shills and disciples come out of the woodwork. Gotta fill those 4/5th team rosters to the max so they collect the “competitive registration fees”. It’s always been about every dollar into these carpetbagging foreign d1ckheads bank accounts. Slimy untrustworthy braggards all of them. High fives all around, get after it young un.

Comment

Lol there is over 1600 pages of posts talking sht about FESA, you’re complaining about this small thread?

Comment

That FCL announcement has to sting for Prime. What an unoriginal name by the way! There was already a Prime, big club as well.
                I don't see how this affects Prime at all. All it means is that JFC's third teams won't be in EDP. Not sure how they will compete in NPL on the girls side.

Prime will still be in EDP with Ancient City, Ormond Beach, Amelia Island, SSA Jekyll, Tallahassee, etc which is a good spot for them. All Saturday day trips.

Comment

What announcement? The boys teams at prime aren’t really affected by this which is the main $$$ for Prime … where is JFC for NPL on the boys side? I’m a bit confused.

Comment

What announcement? The boys teams at prime aren’t really affected by this which is the main $$$ for Prime … where is JFC for NPL on the boys side? I’m a bit confused.
                    Girls

Comment

Girls
                      Meh. I don’t think Prime cares. Most of the teams are going to state league sunshine.

Comment

Meh. I don’t think Prime cares. Most of the teams are going to state league sunshine.
                        Munoz made that same statement 2 years ago and then realized you actually have to be accepted into the league. Looks like Prime will be doing more traveling than any other club in the area if that’s the case.

Comment

Lol there is over 1600 pages of posts talking sht about FESA, you’re complaining about this small thread?
                          FESA deserves a lot of sht talk and it has gone on long before Prime ever started up as an apparent threat, it seems.

Comment

FESA deserves a lot of sht talk and it has gone on long before Prime ever started up as an apparent threat, it seems.
                            Says a lot about FESA, 1600+ pages. Must be a lot of envy.

Comment

They recently shared being "all in" for EDP in 2023-24 so not sure how they would also be playing in the Sunshine League?

Comment

Munoz made that same statement 2 years ago and then realized you actually have to be accepted into the league. Looks like Prime will be doing more traveling than any other club in the area if that’s the case.
                                LOL- i have been with them since the start. the mention of sunshine league has never happened until recentely.
                                And actually there are possible more ideas that i guess you FESA fans will have to wait and see.

I am glad at least we get communication in prime. if you want to stay at FESA thats fine.
                                If you want to talk about Prime as least make true statements...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X