Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything Jacksonville Prime 

Prime of Jacksonville released their coaching slate. Some names missing from last years list.

No Matt Crowell?? He was one of their best coaches. I only see rec coaches on the slate now

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      No Matt Crowell?? He was one of their best coaches. I only see rec coaches on the slate now
      He’s had enough of the Rat lying and stealing

Comment

Its about fun over there. Might as well have rec coaches.

Comment

Fesa recycled dbags

Comment

Unless maybe you are on an A team at FESA, Prime is a much better option than FESA for many reasons.

Comment

Unless maybe you are on an A team at FESA, Prime is a much better option than FESA for many reasons.
              I'd say B team level players should stay at FESA too. But, agree with your sentiment.

Comment

He’s probably smoking a fat dooby in the bushes somewhere!

Comment

Prime will get more players Sunday. Boobie gots to go!

Comment

Prime is a good option but be realistic, not for serious players. They’re top teams are on par with FESA 4th teams. It’s a club you go when you just want to have fun. But FESA offers a full rec program and a new hybrid program that seems like a good program, set schedules and no travel.

Comment

Prime is a good option but be realistic, not for serious players. They’re top teams are on par with FESA 4th teams. It’s a club you go when you just want to have fun. But FESA offers a full rec program and a new hybrid program that seems like a good program, set schedules and no travel.
                      When you have 2 very good 2013 boys playing with Rec players and girls that were 5th team players at Elite that says it all about Prime. Rec club!

Comment

He’s probably smoking a fat dooby in the bushes somewhere!
                        Crowell probably quit because he wasn’t getting paid. Munoz travels all over the place on Prime’s dime, flaunting his trips and money and doesn’t pay his staff. Say what you want about Bubb, Munoz would steal from his kids piggy bank.

Comment

Crowell probably quit because he wasn’t getting paid. Munoz travels all over the place on Prime’s dime, flaunting his trips and money and doesn’t pay his staff. Say what you want about Bubb, Munoz would steal from his kids piggy bank.
                          Matt C quit FESA too a couple of years back! Dudes a clown. I agree on Munoz though, a real shyster.

Comment

Have fun with Gerson at FESA

Comment

Some players want just a little more than rec.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X