Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    He's going to Florida Elite, He's on their coaching list for next year.
    Where is Florida elite? Thanks!!

Comment

So I heard your great new director was already suspended for illegal recruiting? This guy should fit right in with this fine PBU organization.

Comment

So I heard your great new director was already suspended for illegal recruiting? This guy should fit right in with this fine PBU organization.
        What is considered illegal recruiting?

Comment

Stealing players from other ecnl clubs while there still under contract with other ecnl clubs. No contact can be made prior to May 1st. Pretty simple rule to comprehend by most intelligent people. Then again, some of these coaches are not too bright.

Comment

I’m contacting the club to see if this is true, if it is I’ll be going somewhere else. I’m tired of exposing my kids to cheating soccer coaches, If this guy can’t follow rules, what do we have to look forward to the regular season…. Sad

Comment

I’m contacting the club to see if this is true, if it is I’ll be going somewhere else. I’m tired of exposing my kids to cheating soccer coaches, If this guy can’t follow rules, what do we have to look forward to the regular season…. Sad
              It is not true. There are plenty of other reasons for all boys to leave the club but that is not one.the migration has already started.

Comment

It’s 100% true,.I think pbu is keeping it quiet so they don’t lose more players.

Comment

Jonny Frias has been suspended effectively immediately from the ECNL. The length of the ban is not disclosed but internal discussions at Palm Beach Gardens suggest his position is in jeopardy as well. Cheaters never win and Jonny is the biggest cheater. Ask his wife and 4 kids and she’ll tell you.

Comment

I can confirm that Jonny Frias has been suspended by the ECNL for poaching. Came straight out of that loser himself. He said he was appealing and they can’t prove he cheated but they obviously can. Once a cheater always a cheater, ain’t that the truth JF?

Comment

Who’s running things during his suspension. Is he not involved in player selection for next season? Why would the club still want him after seeing how he operates? And they fired EA and hired this moron?

Comment

Who’s running things during his suspension. Is he not involved in player selection for next season? Why would the club still want him after seeing how he operates? And they fired EA and hired this moron?
                        EA was the main reason ECNL is in Palm Beach. This numbskull Jonny Frias has been a dud already, being suspended before even starting the season.

Comment

If anyone thinks this guy is the savior of the Palm Beach program, your sadly mistaken. He can’t coach, he only knows how to take great players from other programs that we’re developed by someone else. If he’s not fired, you’ll find out for yourselves.

Comment

Pretty pathetic watching Eric and Johnny throw insults at one another. Not so long ago they were paired up with oh my what was it called - changes every year it seems. Something Surf DA at the time. Whatever sells. DA - ECNL. All for the kids of course. Both need to get a day job…

Comment

No evidence of poaching???? I guess he’s an innocent victim. Lol why would ECNL suspend someone with no basis or evidence? Jonny, quit trying to profit by conning families and using kids. Get yourself a real job.

Comment

No evidence of poaching???? I guess he’s an innocent victim. Lol why would ECNL suspend someone with no basis or evidence? Jonny, quit trying to profit by conning families and using kids. Get yourself a real job.
                                cant we let bygones be bygones

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X