Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBU or FP for 08 girls?

I’m not sure which club to have my daughter tryout for. Any good tips?

Originally posted by Guest View Post

The two clubs are going in opposite directions. Easy choice.

Comment

The fab 2 was killing it a fp

Comment

Have her try out for both and make your own decision wherever you feel comfortable. Asking on here will net biased agendas.

Comment

If ECNL - keep in mind your practices will be at Monroe in south Tampa.

Comment

Much more convenient for WFF and Sarasota players.

Comment

It's still a little early but you need to consider as a family if your child has the potential/desire to play in college. One club has had very little success in helping get players into quality college programs.

The other club is one of the Top 2 clubs in the State for helping girls get into quality college soccer programs over the last 5-7 years.

Comment

The alternative is to practice at a cultish church where you will be constantly challenged to re-examine your relationship with the Lord.

Comment

Or Collier, Or Starkey or Mitchell, or Wesley Chapel, or Zephyrhills, or Tampa or whatever other fields FP has locked up. Growth is tough. I almost envy TBU that has been shrinking for the last 3 years. You don't have the headache of having fields in Largo, Palm Harbor and Waters anymore. Just 2 spots, like the good old days.

The alternative is to practice at a cultish church where you will be constantly challenged to re-examine your relationship with the Lord.

Comment

Troll

Comment

What about the coaches from both clubs? ECNL and R. Does anyone have any info? I have heard some things.

Comment

Troll
                        Because I asked a soccer page for information? Both clubs are going to paint a beautiful picture. At least here I can decipher fact from fiction

Comment

Because I asked a soccer page for information? Both clubs are going to paint a beautiful picture. At least here I can decipher fact from fiction
                          At this age group we know what is going on at FP and TB 08. MM is taking his team to be FP ECNL-R team and RH has run off half of his team. FP is heading in the right direction and TB is consistently making mistakes with this age group.

Comment

It's still a little early but you need to consider as a family if your child has the potential/desire to play in college. One club has had very little success in helping get players into quality college programs.

The other club is one of the Top 2 clubs in the State for helping girls get into quality college soccer programs over the last 5-7 years.
                            Um Florida Premier having ECNL will change a lot of things, including having more college recruits. The monopoly has been broken on the girls side.

Comment

At this age group we know what is going on at FP and TB 08. MM is taking his team to be FP ECNL-R team and RH has run off half of his team. FP is heading in the right direction and TB is consistently making mistakes with this age group.
                              I’m confused. If TBU is consistently making mistakes at this age group, why would FP take a team from TBU? A sixth place team at that and call it progress? So, FP is in a numbers game and TBU can’t find or keep good coaches?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X