Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

oh my, you mean the ecnl board was behing all this? AH seems to be falling behind, weston aka florida united is higher ranked than prime now, sunrise is a better run program than prime. can't beat the numbers at prime though. If you ever watched florida elite, prime is its match in south florida. it's all about the numbers. In comparison, the GAL / DPL seem to focus more on quality than numbers. The only ecnl bonus are the showcases. But Girl academy showcases are equally popular. USYS showcases are still less desirable.
    The older talent leftover from the old GDA is what is sustaining GAL right now. As time goes on fewer colleges will recruit from GA showcase because they can’t afford to attend every friggen showcase so they’ll go where the majority of the best talent is. By the time current middle schoolers get to recruiting age GAL showcases will be lower level recruiting sites

Comment

The older talent leftover from the old GDA is what is sustaining GAL right now. As time goes on fewer colleges will recruit from GA showcase because they can’t afford to attend every friggen showcase so they’ll go where the majority of the best talent is. By the time current middle schoolers get to recruiting age GAL showcases will be lower level recruiting sites
      play pause fast forward rewind all you want, same song.

Comment

oh my, you mean the ecnl board was behing all this? AH seems to be falling behind, weston aka florida united is higher ranked than prime now, sunrise is a better run program than prime. can't beat the numbers at prime though. If you ever watched florida elite, prime is its match in south florida. it's all about the numbers. In comparison, the GAL / DPL seem to focus more on quality than numbers. The only ecnl bonus are the showcases. But Girl academy showcases are equally popular. USYS showcases are still less desirable.
        Sunrise Sting? You lost credibility, next

Comment

Please stop with the idiotic BS comparison of 40 commits versus 8. How many Prime class of 2022's are there? You keep comparing 3 different Prime locations that each have multiple teams to only 1 team of this age group at FU. The 03/04 team at FU only has probably like 9 players that are 2022 grads. So what the F### is you point? ........... 40 commits out of probably 60+ 2022 grads is not a stellar accomplishment!!!!
          Prime doesn’t have 3 locations you buffoon! Miami Prime doesn’t have older teams either. You making excuses because you can’t admit that Prime is the best destination for college bound players.

40 players in college is not a stellar accomplishment? What about 14, 10, 8? That’s the number dictator Jerome Samuels has gotten into college the last 3 years! Florida United has a GA and DPL team and got 8 girls into college, now that is NOT STELLAR! Prime has two teams and FU has two teams. One got 40 recruits and the other 8 recruits. In the worst season statistically at Prime they outpaced FU by 5 times!

Comment

Prime doesn’t have 3 locations you buffoon! Miami Prime doesn’t have older teams either. You making excuses because you can’t admit that Prime is the best destination for college bound players.

40 players in college is not a stellar accomplishment? What about 14, 10, 8? That’s the number dictator Jerome Samuels has gotten into college the last 3 years! Florida United has a GA and DPL team and got 8 girls into college, now that is NOT STELLAR! Prime has two teams and FU has two teams. One got 40 recruits and the other 8 recruits. In the worst season statistically at Prime they outpaced FU by 5 times!
            Miami Prime did not have an 05 team this season?? Wow, what a buffoon I must be, how could I not know??

Comment

Miami Prime did not have an 05 team this season?? Wow, what a buffoon I must be, how could I not know??
              nobody cares about the lower level Miami teams. If not in ECNL or ECNLR at Prime we don't need to hear from you. and those are NOT in Miami.. Thank you though,

Comment

nobody cares about the lower level Miami teams. If not in ECNL or ECNLR at Prime we don't need to hear from you. and those are NOT in Miami.. Thank you though,
                Ok, just shows how much of a sham prime is. Ask the Miami players if they were told they would play ecnl or ecnlr. Again, just plain dishonest.

Comment

Ok buddy, help me figure this out. How do you promote 40 soccer scholarships this year when you have one top-tier team with high school seniors that play? Please don’t call me too many names, I’m just not figuring out the math.

Comment

Ok buddy, help me figure this out. How do you promote 40 soccer scholarships this year when you have one top-tier team with high school seniors that play? Please don’t call me too many names, I’m just not figuring out the math.
                    Rocket science - two teams ECNL and ECRL - 40 girls committed http://www.fc-prime.com/college

Comment

Rocket science - two teams ECNL and ECRL - 40 girls committed http://www.fc-prime.com/college
                      Wellington 2
                      Team Boca 9
                      Sting 0
                      FU 8
                      PBGK 12
                      Weston 0
                      Miami 3
                      Prime 40

Any questions?

Comment

Too many of this "40" are committed to programs that are no better than an average Florida HS team. 4 of your 40 going to one specific school in SWAC conference that can't hardly win a game outside of this conference, perhaps weakest conference in D1. According to Top Drawer, these 4 are the only commits for this school. What does that tell you? This school can only take from Prime because they can't find any other interested recruits? Or is it just a location where Prime feeds players to, that can't find another program, knowing that they'll take anyone?

Comment

Too many of this "40" are committed to programs that are no better than an average Florida HS team. 4 of your 40 going to one specific school in SWAC conference that can't hardly win a game outside of this conference, perhaps weakest conference in D1. According to Top Drawer, these 4 are the only commits for this school. What does that tell you? This school can only take from Prime because they can't find any other interested recruits? Or is it just a location where Prime feeds players to, that can't find another program, knowing that they'll take anyone?
                          Didn't need to read past your first sentence to know you're an idiot.

Comment

Wellington 2
                            Team Boca 9
                            Sting 0
                            FU 8
                            PBGK 12
                            Weston 0
                            Miami 3
                            Prime 40

Any questions?
                            How many 2004 players did Sting have this year? Answer - 0. They had 2 2005 teams - one team played up at 2004. So that’s why they have 0 this year.

Comment

How many 2004 players did Sting have this year? Answer - 0. They had 2 2005 teams - one team played up at 2004. So that’s why they have 0 this year.
                              Lies. Not true I know of at least a few 04’s. Okay what about 03, they had one team the year before. Zero players too. . I’m sure some 05’s are committed now since you say there are Two 05 teams; must mean they are churning out the recruits. Gigi and Bruce give it a rest no college recruits and only DPL league for Sting.

Comment

Last 3 years - 0 committed to college for Sting
                                Last 3 m NL years - over 115 committed to college for Prime

…. Last 3 years - 3 players committed to college for Cooper City

That is all the info you need to know.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X