Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 25 ECNL club in the country

Thanks god for the U17 girls team with a 3rd in the table ranking other wise the whole club would have teams in the bottom half of the table. Pathetic after 12 games played
    Place W. L. D
    u13 8th. 3. 9. 0
    u14. 10th. 1. 9. 2 (congrats on first win in 2 years)
    u15 7th. 4. 7. 1
    u16. 6th. 6 6. 0
    u17. 3rd. 7. 4. 1
    u18. 8th. 4 8. 0
    /19

Club. 25 43 4 in 72 games. That’s a 34.7 % win ratio and you were boasting you are a top 25 girls ECNL club? What happened this year?

TBU Strong! TBU Proud!
    Not bad for the top 25 ECNL girls club in the Nation!

Facts!

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Facts!
      Hard to dispute. Good thing FP is loosing a good amount of
      girls next year. All I’ve been hearing is how they hate playing in lower level soccer.

Comment

Is that the same thing you said last year? Wishing and hoping for FP players and WFF players to come over! No one is going over to plateau and become stagnant. Then you will want to replace the team the following year with more goes from WFF that develops or FP that develops or girls moving from out of state or DP’s from clubs far away.

Facts

25 wins from 72 games. Absolutely Stellar!

Comment

They are not a top 25 club in the country, but the good news for them is the GA tour is over. The Florida teams are bad, all around, so TBUs record will improve. Only one, maybe two teams will make nationals this year, but their record won't be so bad after the high school break.

Comment

You crack me up with all that you are "hearing" as if you are someone "in the know" Also, it is "losing" not "loosing" I've been hearing grammar is pretty poor I'm Tampa.

Hard to dispute. Good thing FP is loosing a good amount of
            girls next year. All I’ve been hearing is how they hate playing in lower level soccer.

Comment

They are not a top 25 club in the country, but the good news for them is the GA tour is over. The Florida teams are bad, all around, so TBUs record will improve. Only one, maybe two teams will make nationals this year, but their record won't be so bad after the high school break.
              Pretenders must not follow Top Drawer Girls Club rankings for October where several of those Georgia club teams are in the top 10 in the country (ECNL, GAL, USYS, etc).

Some of those Georgia clubs are also in the top 20 ECNL clubs (out of 122) and in top 30 from soccerwire.com.

Hats off to those FL ECNL teams providing competition and challenges - as opposed to playing clubs 2nd teams and going to Largo March Madness and FKK. Winning against lower competition does nothing to elevate your play or development.

Comment

Pretenders must not follow Top Drawer Girls Club rankings for October where several of those Georgia club teams are in the top 10 in the country (ECNL, GAL, USYS, etc).

Some of those Georgia clubs are also in the top 20 ECNL clubs (out of 122) and in top 30 from soccerwire.com.

Hats off to those FL ECNL teams providing competition and challenges - as opposed to playing clubs 2nd teams and going to Largo March Madness and FKK. Winning against lower competition does nothing to elevate your play or development.
                Just to confirm, losing 0-8 and 1-9 is competition and challenging? We won't post the other scores, they were nearly as bad. How long till the Coach was telling little Mia they had to play one-touch soccer to keep it under double digits? I would have thought for sure those BeDazzled Soffe T-Shirts would have blinded a few of the players, I mean you guys need all the help you can get!
                Thanks for the good laugh TBU Dad!! Also, thanks for not showing up to your own FREE Bazooka Tournament!

Comment

Pretenders exodus has already begun.

Comment

Pretenders exodus has already begun.
                    I know two parents that have girls on the 07 FP team that are heading to TBU.

Comment

Tired of going to Collier and getting 1/4 field space when boys get 1/2 or full. Moving around every week like musical chairs to know what field they are on. Guest players every week so we can win for social media posts, our top players playing down to help lower teams so they don’t lose and look bad for the club. They lost sight of development and taken fun away for our girls. They are just pawns for the club.

Comment

I know two parents that have girls on the 07 FP team that are heading to TBU.
                        I know 18 parents that are not happy with being in 7th place and are exploring other options.

Comment

Haha TBU wishing for more FP talent. Why don’t you improve those that are with you already? Why don’t you stop looking over the fence at WFF or FP and concentrate on what you have? By the way, your soccer is not compatible to WFF or FP. Those teams like to pass the ball. So a move like that is counterproductive.

Comment

I know 18 parents that are not happy with being in 7th place and are exploring other options.
                            Do you think we can keep the Bedazzled Soffe T-Shirts we are playing in this year though?

Comment

Are we still gloating on Social Media that we are a top club in the Girls ECNL?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X