X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chargers ECNLR ?

Chargers to be kicked out of ECNL R.

not one of their teams have a winning record. The upstart 06 team from Oldsmar has digressed at Clearwater and are struggling this year. They can’t field a 09 team. Back
    to the NPL for them .

Pretender dad stalking the local competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Chargers to be kicked out of ECNL R.

not one of their teams have a winning record. The upstart 06 team from Oldsmar has digressed at Clearwater and are struggling this year. They can’t field a 09 team. Back
      to the NPL for them .
      If they need a win or two, they could play TBU ECNL. Those teams cant win a game vs anyone! If you have actual uniforms, you are way ahead of TBU anyways, keep fighting!

Comment

My daughter is the best on the field.
        Sincerely, Daddy Coach

Comment

My daughter is the best on the field.
          Sincerely, Daddy Coach
          She’s been the Captain since U9 and has never missed taking a corner kick or penalty kick.

Comment

If they need a win or two, they could play TBU ECNL. Those teams cant win a game vs anyone! If you have actual uniforms, you are way ahead of TBU anyways, keep fighting!
            Are you kidding. FP next year you will have trouble keeping the core of your girls team together. Already talk behind your back. Trust me the writing is on the wall. They want to play meaningful games. Not getting that this year or next at FP.

Comment

Are you kidding. FP next year you will have trouble keeping the core of your girls team together. Already talk behind your back. Trust me the writing is on the wall. They want to play meaningful games. Not getting that this year or next at FP.
              You said that last year, hmmmm guess what we got stronger. And you didn’t and you didn’t and oh yes you didn’t.

Comment

You repeat the same thing every year... Only thing that is fact is TBU cant win anything... They are going the wrong way...

Comment

How did this become a TBU / FP thread?

Comment

How did this become a TBU / FP thread?
                    Pretender dad gets on every thread and throws out something about TBU - classy Pretender dad, classy.

Comment

Pretender dad gets on every thread and throws out something about TBU - classy Pretender dad, classy.
                      Because Florida Premier is struggling to become relevant. They had their 15 minutes of fame last season and now nobody knows them outside of the Tampa Bay area.

Comment

Actually, I went through the thread and, as expected, a thread that had literally nothing to do with FP had TBU Dad jump in the bring them into the discussion. Can you please stay on your 07 girls thread and the TBU v FP thread we made for you?

Comment

Because Florida Premier is struggling to become relevant. They had their 15 minutes of fame last season and now nobody knows them outside of the Tampa Bay area.
                          Christian Lavers here, I have heard of Florida Premier - they call me 2-3 times a week begging me to grant them Girls ECNL. However, I now realize that we made a big mistake granting ECNL-R to 2 more clubs in the Tampa Bay area that resulted in diluting the talent pool. We have learned a lesson and there is no way we will grant Girls ECNL to another club in the Tampa Bay region - our loyalties remain with TBU.

Comment

Christian Lavers here, I have heard of Florida Premier - they call me 2-3 times a week begging me to grant them Girls ECNL. However, I now realize that we made a big mistake granting ECNL-R to 2 more clubs in the Tampa Bay area that resulted in diluting the talent pool. We have learned a lesson and there is no way we will grant Girls ECNL to another club in the Tampa Bay region - our loyalties remain with TBU.
                            Andreas is that you? Still, trying to come back?

Comment

Actually, I went through the thread and, as expected, a thread that had literally nothing to do with FP had TBU Dad jump in the bring them into the discussion. Can you please stay on your 07 girls thread and the TBU v FP thread we made for you?

Obviously you didn’t read threads close enough Pretender dad to see the shade you threw on TBU first. Get over yourself and stop ruining this board with rants against a club living in your head.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X