Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls league Hierarchy in Florida

Below is a list of the level of competition of the various Florida leagues. (IMO) This is a snapshot of the level of play of the ENTIRE DIVISION (not individual teams). Some age groups in some leagues may be stronger or weaker, etc and certainly some teams in a lower tiered league can beat team in a higher league. Obviously this is subjective as you would need massive results from interleague play across the board to be definitive, but I would like to you hear why you may think one division should be ranked higher then I have listed. Please just don't say that one team in one age group beat another in a higher group... This is a ranking of the entire division!!!

Tier 1:
    1 - ECNL
    2 - GAL
    3 - ECNL RL

Tier 2:
    4 - Sunshine League
    5 - Sunshine Conference
    6 - DPL

Tier 3:
    7 - FCL1 (NPL)
    8 - CDL
    9 - FSPL1

Tier 4:
    10 - FCL2
    11 - FSPL2

Tier 5:
    local leagues
    GCFYSL, SFUYSA, USA, BYSL, TARSA , Miami-Dade,

sounds about right

Comment

Sorry - ECNL-R is not Tier 1 unless you are a Pretender - they are Tier 2

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        Sorry - ECNL-R is not Tier 1 unless you are a Pretender - they are Tier 2
        I’ve seen plenty of ECNL R teams beat GAL and ECNL. ECNL R is a feeder for ECNL. They are tier 1. I’ve know plenty of kids that only want to play ECNL R because they don’t want to travel out of state usually because it’s hard for the parents with younger kids.

Comment

I’ve seen plenty of ECNL R teams beat GAL and ECNL. ECNL R is a feeder for ECNL. They are tier 1. I’ve know plenty of kids that only want to play ECNL R because they don’t want to travel out of state usually because it’s hard for the parents with younger kids.
          I’ve seen lots of ECNL games and ECNL-R games. To equate ECNL-R with tier 1 you are smoking something from Pasco County. This was apparent when Pretenders went to Jefferson Cup and not 1 Pretender ECNL-R team could win more than 1 game and the club went less than .500 as a whole.

Your club likes playing your 1st team ECNL-R teams when it’s against a girls ECNL club’s 2nd team (ECNL-R). How about you let everybody’s 1st team play Pretenders 2nd team and then gloat about it on social media? Kinda like when Key Biscayne came in and cleaned your clock?

You know better than to thump your chest over a layup but look the way when it happens to you. Or maybe your just that ignorant.

Comment

I’ve seen lots of ECNL games and ECNL-R games. To equate ECNL-R with tier 1 you are smoking something from Pasco County. This was apparent when Pretenders went to Jefferson Cup and not 1 Pretender ECNL-R team could win more than 1 game and the club went less than .500 as a whole.

Your club likes playing your 1st team ECNL-R teams when it’s against a girls ECNL club’s 2nd team (ECNL-R). How about you let everybody’s 1st team play Pretenders 2nd team and then gloat about it on social media? Kinda like when Key Biscayne came in and cleaned your clock?

You know better than to thump your chest over a layup but look the way when it happens to you. Or maybe your just that ignorant.
            I’m talking about Fl ECNL clubs. Plus my kid does not play for FP.

Comment

Your list was valid and you appropriately had regional third of the tier 1 leagues. But you struck a nerve with this guy's o session insecurity. It isn't personal to your post.

I’m talking about Fl ECNL clubs. Plus my kid does not play for FP.

Comment

Ecnl R? Omg
                have you watched them play? It’s not good soccer

Comment

It's girls youth soccer. None is that good in all honesty.

Ecnl R? Omg
                  have you watched them play? It’s not good soccer

Comment

There's some real **** in Sunshine Academy League. Conference you atleast have to be consistently good to qualify. Sunshine Academy is nothing but B teams in some age groups.

Comment

There's some real **** in Sunshine Academy League. Conference you atleast have to be consistently good to qualify. Sunshine Academy is nothing but B teams in some age groups.
                      Also there are plenty of teams in SS Conf that beat ECNLR teams.

Comment

Also there are plenty of teams in SS Conf that beat ECNLR teams.
                        Fat Mario is really trying to make Team Boca relevant. SS Academy is trash, Fat Mario. Give it a rest

Comment

ECNL-R is not tier one. GAL and ECNL are the only two that should be considered there if you are talking about leagues as a whole in the state.

Comment

ECNL-R is not tier one. GAL and ECNL are the only two that should be considered there if you are talking about leagues as a whole in the state.
                            The original poster highly suspected to be Pretender Coach using their sales pitch when their club lies on their website during tryout week claiming to offer Girls ECNL
                            when they only have Girls ECNL-R.

Comment

Poor Florida West, the only Tier one girls program not in GAL or ECNL, is stuck slumming it with the rec program down there. At least they aren't afraid to play the top dogs at ACDC! The good thing is that TBU will get them into the club next year. That's what you get when you come to ACDC.

The original poster highly suspected to be Pretender Coach using their sales pitch when their club lies on their website during tryout week claiming to offer Girls ECNL
                              when they only have Girls ECNL-R.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X