Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    At that facility, why would you assume they brought ringers in the second half? Most likely it was 1 of 2 things. First, the parking is an abomination there. The kids were probably late and checked in at half time. Second, given that the depth at that tournament was pretty low and the ECNL teams were head and shoulders the best there, the coach may have started his bench and gave them the first half. This is good for development but also a good way to show the kids and their parents how much better the starters are then them.

This was not the case. The MLS next players came after their game.

Comment

I heard they were some of AB's UT college players?

Comment

Please keep AL at the club. He has done great things for the community and the club as a whole. He purged the club of the parasites called coaches and directors that were lazy, non-producing, undeveloping or kids. He has made TBU the brand an unstoppable force for both the boys and girls programs locally. He has forged , built and rekindled relationships with all the clubs in the Tamp region. A true leader and a stand up guy.

Comment

I agree ... we are pretty familiar with the ECNL team in that age group as my kid played with several of them a couple years ago and we have played them many times before. The 2 players that arrived late were unfamiliar to us. I also overheard the parents on the other side grumbling about them. They were not happy that they took away PT from regular players. So I believe that these were MLS Next players playing down.
          Again, I do not care about the win or loss. I kind of expected TBU to pull something like this.

Comment

This sounds like Bubb has already taken over TBU as this is a move he'd be proud of. What age group was this?

I agree ... we are pretty familiar with the ECNL team in that age group as my kid played with several of them a couple years ago and we have played them many times before. The 2 players that arrived late were unfamiliar to us. I also overheard the parents on the other side grumbling about them. They were not happy that they took away PT from regular players. So I believe that these were MLS Next players playing down.
            Again, I do not care about the win or loss. I kind of expected TBU to pull something like this.

Comment

Were they 2 of the 6 TBU players that got called into the USYNT Regional ID Center recently?

Comment

What age group and game?

Comment

This sounds like Bubb has already taken over TBU as this is a move he'd be proud of. What age group was this?

I had heard he was not being renewed At fesa and is leaving in December

Comment

People close to TBU situation knows AL is out. Also hearing TT could also be on the way out and AD is the replacement to run ECNL girls. TT is getting exposed within the tampa area so it’s happening fast. … numbers and quality of players have taken a hit and she is going to bounce this year like she has done in the previous roles.

Comment

People close to TBU situation knows AL is out. Also hearing TT could also be on the way out and AD is the replacement to run ECNL girls. TT is getting exposed within the tampa area so it’s happening fast. … numbers and quality of players have taken a hit and she is going to bounce this year like she has done in the previous roles.
                      I thought they brought in some guru from up north to sort out the ECNL mess?

Comment

Not unless EW and CS intervene and try to change BR's mind about JJ. If that happens, all bets are off.

Comment

AL ran TM and He bet on the wrong person. If TM was running the girls ecnl the program they would have most of the top girls and would develop the current players rather than try and bring in outside players not any better than they currently have.

Comment

I thought they brought in some guru from up north to sort out the ECNL mess?
                            Not up north, from out west.

Comment

AL has been making money saving decisions since he got there. Got rid of coaches (TM included). Saved on salaries, ( less quality coaches). Uniforms provider over the past 3 years has been horrible. Nothing was ever correct. Badges and patches fall off constantly. No surprise the supply shortage screwed up this year.
                              Coaches show up sporadically. Never sure who will coach our games.
                              However, there literally is no other option comparable competition and facilities wise. Not bashing any club. Just a fact.
                              AL, TT, and their supporters of the direction need to be addressed or TBU will take another step down

Comment

AL has been making money saving decisions since he got there. Got rid of coaches (TM included). Saved on salaries, ( less quality coaches). Uniforms provider over the past 3 years has been horrible. Nothing was ever correct. Badges and patches fall off constantly. No surprise the supply shortage screwed up this year.
                                Coaches show up sporadically. Never sure who will coach our games.
                                However, there literally is no other option comparable competition and facilities wise. Not bashing any club. Just a fact.
                                AL, TT, and their supporters of the direction need to be addressed or TBU will take another step down
                                All true plus parents are dictating what team there kid can play on. It’s freaking crazy at TBU right now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X