Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

It’s call a game plan. When players gets injured, go to plan B. Oh wait, no plan B. That’s on the coach all day.
    What are you kidding. Is this the NWSL forum. No it’s not. These are kids playing a game they love. What is plan B to see if the other team would let us use there extra keeper.

Comment

They could have played in their age group. Instead they will dodge FL West. I get it after the 9-1 beating I would not want to play any other Florida team right now either. TBU at their finest, dodging competition and doing anything to protect the brand. Too late we all know it’s a pipe dream with failed expectations.
      Where is TBU Dad that has been blasting TS for FP to sign up at the AC/DC??? Been kinda quiet this week for some reason................ Now the 07s arent even playing!!LOL.. I mean after you get demolished all weekend, I could see why.. You cant even play in your own FREE tournament?

Comment

Is it free for tbu teams?

Where is TBU Dad that has been blasting TS for FP to sign up at the AC/DC??? Been kinda quiet this week for some reason................ Now the 07s arent even playing!!LOL.. I mean after you get demolished all weekend, I could see why.. You cant even play in your own FREE tournament?

Comment

Alive and well thanks for thinking about me. Yeah it was a tuff game but it happens sometimes. It was a kind of like that scrimmage you had against the Radd team. Didn’t they put like 9 goals on you guys. Maybe one day your bull dikes will actually play in games higher than a challenger division. Bosho was posting the ID clinic for Pasco hernando community colllege but only got like 3 likes and shares. You going?

Comment

Alive and well thanks for thinking about me. Yeah it was a tuff game but it happens sometimes. It was a kind of like that scrimmage you had against the Radd team. Didn’t they put like 9 goals on you guys. Maybe one day your bull dikes will actually play in games higher than a challenger division. Bosho was posting the ID clinic for Pasco hernando community colllege but only got like 3 likes and shares. You going?
            Do you mean like when TBU ECNL girls couldn't dodge FP and lost? Games like that? Now they won't even play FW!!
            #FACTSARENTFUN
            #1-11LASTWEEKENDISNTGOOD
            #BOYSECNLDIDNTDOMUCHBETTER1WIN

Comment

coaches are all going through the motions because they know change is coming. Full time employees acting like this is a side hustle job is first sign things are about to change..

Comment

coaches are all going through the motions because they know change is coming. Full time employees acting like this is a side hustle job is first sign things are about to change..
                Pretender fantasies been spinning on Talking Soccer for years. Before - it was because Pretenders weren’t in CDL. Remember the cries about that?

They get a bone with boys ECNL - because boys playing soccer way outnumber girls tremendously, and Pretenders fantasize it must somehow equate to their girls program possibly getting girls ECNL - but Pretenders won’t, it’s comparing apples to oranges. This is no different than the Chargers claiming they would get girls DA because the boys had it.

Fact is -

TBU was designated by ECNL themselves as having a top 25 club in Girls ECNL (out of 122)

Soccerwire ranked TBU as a top 100 Girls Club (ECNL, GA, you name it) in the USA.

Spout what you want - no one that matters listens to Pretender dad.

Comment

You need new material.

Hey, do you remember all those TBU v CC threads back in the day when TBU kept saying they'd get expanded DA ages all the way up to full DA and CC kept saying it was a fantasy? Remind you of anything? CC didn't see the writing on the wall either. Now enjoy the next beating in Georgia.

As for no one that matters listening to me, you may be right. It seems you are the only one that reads what I post.

Pretender fantasies been spinning on Talking Soccer for years. Before - it was because Pretenders weren’t in CDL. Remember the cries about that?

They get a bone with boys ECNL - because boys playing soccer way outnumber girls tremendously, and Pretenders fantasize it must somehow equate to their girls program possibly getting girls ECNL - but Pretenders won’t, it’s comparing apples to oranges. This is no different than the Chargers claiming they would get girls DA because the boys had it.

Fact is -

TBU was designated by ECNL themselves as having a top 25 club in Girls ECNL (out of 122)

Soccerwire ranked TBU as a top 100 Girls Club (ECNL, GA, you name it) in the USA.

Spout what you want - no one that matters listens to Pretender dad.

Comment

You need new material.

Hey, do you remember all those TBU v CC threads back in the day when TBU kept saying they'd get expanded DA ages all the way up to full DA and CC kept saying it was a fantasy? Remind you of anything? CC didn't see the writing on the wall either. Now enjoy the next beating in Georgia.

As for no one that matters listening to me, you may be right. It seems you are the only one that reads what I post.

If no one responded to your BS, your Pretenders BS would be the only thing posted on here.

Comment

And since AL pays you per post, and the stimulus money has run dry, you need to stay vigilant on here.

If no one responded to your BS, your Pretenders BS would be the only thing posted on here.

Comment

It is amazing how much things can turn. When WFF was in the DA and were losing across all age groups to the best Georgia team by scores like 8-0 9-1 etc, now things have settled and ECNL is the best league and the TBU is losing to the best Georgia team by scores like 8-0 and 9-1. Maybe whatever the future super league will be then FP will get the chance to lose to the best Georgia team by scores lke 8-0 and 9-1. I guess the more things change the more they stay the same.

Comment

It is amazing how much things can turn. When WFF was in the DA and were losing across all age groups to the best Georgia team by scores like 8-0 9-1 etc, now things have settled and ECNL is the best league and the TBU is losing to the best Georgia team by scores like 8-0 and 9-1. Maybe whatever the future super league will be then FP will get the chance to lose to the best Georgia team by scores lke 8-0 and 9-1. I guess the more things change the more they stay the same.
                          Can you imagine those GA teams having their first team play Florida Premier’s second teams (true roster, no call ups or call downs) and then brag on social media about beating them?

You don’t, cause that’s something only Pretenders would do.

Comment

Can you imagine those GA teams having their first team play Florida Premier’s second teams (true roster, no call ups or call downs) and then brag on social media about beating them?

You don’t, cause that’s something only Pretenders would do.
                            Not sure I get the comparison? The top GA teams play the top TBU teams in the top league, that is apples. If FP top teams who play in the second division but beat the second division teams that is still good in the context of oranges.

Comment

Not sure I get the comparison? The top GA teams play the top TBU teams in the top league, that is apples. If FP top teams who play in the second division but beat the second division teams that is still good in the context of oranges.
                              Wrong. Florida Premiers top teams are in ECNL-R for girls. TBU ECNL-R girls teams are TBU’s second teams for girls. 1st team vs 2nd team is not apples to apples or oranges to oranges. Only thing the same is the league name.

When does Florida Premiers 2nd teams ever play another clubs first teams? How about Premier boys NPL when Premier lost 12-0 to Key Biscayne. But who cares, that’s Premier’s 2nd team right? Who is thumping their chest down in Key Biscayne on social media after that layup?

But it’s a different story by the Florida Premier Propaganda puppet masters on social media when it’s Florida Premier girls ECNL-R beating Orlando City or FKK’s second team that is Girls ECNL-R.

Of all clubs in Florida, Florida Premier is the only club that toots their horn beating another club’s 2nd team. But apparently Florida Premier thinks that gives them a bunch of street credibility when you do that.

Comment

Wrong. Florida Premiers top teams are in ECNL-R for girls. TBU ECNL-R girls teams are TBU’s second teams for girls. 1st team vs 2nd team is not apples to apples or oranges to oranges. Only thing the same is the league name.

When does Florida Premiers 2nd teams ever play another clubs first teams? How about Premier boys NPL when Premier lost 12-0 to Key Biscayne. But who cares, that’s Premier’s 2nd team right? Who is thumping their chest down in Key Biscayne on social media after that layup?

But it’s a different story by the Florida Premier Propaganda puppet masters on social media when it’s Florida Premier girls ECNL-R beating Orlando City or FKK’s second team that is Girls ECNL-R.

Of all clubs in Florida, Florida Premier is the only club that toots their horn beating another club’s 2nd team. But apparently Florida Premier thinks that gives them a bunch of street credibility when you do that.
                                Honestly no one knows FP outside of Fl.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X