Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Gotsoccer is BS use youth soccer rankings to see real rankings.
    Youth Soccer rankings scrapes Gotsoccer for game information. Until gotsoccer is fixed, youth soccer rankings will also be useless and most results will not be posted.

Comment

https://youthsoccerrankings.us/ is much better in terms of all games being captured and their ranking system

Comment

Gotsoccer is BS use youth soccer rankings to see real rankings.
        Those rankings suck as well. Sinc Sports, Got Soccer, youthsoccerrankings, they all suck.

Comment

https://youthsoccerrankings.us/ is much better in terms of all games being captured and their ranking system
          They have teams on this thing that haven't existed in 24 months. A joke.

Comment

Nope - our team had scored from other teams in club. Even the site acknowledges it isn’t accurate. Best for you to do own research on leagues and tournament results.

Comment

Has anyone noticed that gotsoccer (gotsports) is no longer reporting most games. The rankings have always been bad because of no ecnl, mls,etc but it was always a pretty good resource to look up results from tournaments and most leagues. Since the upgrade I see a few tournament results but absolutely no league results. Does anyone know if this is simply broken due to the gotsports upgrade or if they are no longer reporting in this way?
              I have not seen any scores reported from any tournaments or leagues since August. I could care less about the rankings but liked to see the scores here. I guess this is no longer a service the site provides.

Comment

I have not seen any scores reported from any tournaments or leagues since August. I could care less about the rankings but liked to see the scores here. I guess this is no longer a service the site provides.
                I heard (2nd hand) that gotsoccer will no longer be posting results during the season. They will do a dump at the end of the season with results,etc..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X