Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotsoccer results

Has anyone noticed that gotsoccer (gotsports) is no longer reporting most games. The rankings have always been bad because of no ecnl, mls,etc but it was always a pretty good resource to look up results from tournaments and most leagues. Since the upgrade I see a few tournament results but absolutely no league results. Does anyone know if this is simply broken due to the gotsports upgrade or if they are no longer reporting in this way?

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Has anyone noticed that gotsoccer (gotsports) is no longer reporting most games. The rankings have always been bad because of no ecnl, mls,etc but it was always a pretty good resource to look up results from tournaments and most leagues. Since the upgrade I see a few tournament results but absolutely no league results. Does anyone know if this is simply broken due to the gotsports upgrade or if they are no longer reporting in this way?
    League games are barely a month in, so there's that.

Oh, and it doesn't matter, so there's that too

Comment

What is Florida Premier going to do now that their teams can't be overrated?

Comment

I guess they'll have to be satisfied with beating TBU now that they can't brag about rankings.

What is Florida Premier going to do now that their teams can't be overrated?

Comment

microchip shortage.

Comment

I guess they'll have to be satisfied with beating TBU now that they can't brag about rankings.

Golf clap clap to Pretenders 1st teams playing TBU’s 2nd teams. Last I checked, Pretenders 2nd teams aren’t much to get excited about either.

Going to AC/DC and winning the top division in a Girls age group - that is the ultimate brag, but Pretenders are skipping town to play FKKs second and third teams. Florida West isn’t wimping out. They actually want to get Girls ECNL and will be at AC/DC playing the top girls ECNL club in Florida.

Comment

A Florida West ACDC double. You are on fire as usual.

Golf clap clap to Pretenders 1st teams playing TBU’s 2nd teams. Last I checked, Pretenders 2nd teams aren’t much to get excited about either.

Going to AC/DC and winning the top division in a Girls age group - that is the ultimate brag, but Pretenders are skipping town to play FKKs second and third teams. Florida West isn’t wimping out. They actually want to get Girls ECNL and will be at AC/DC playing the top girls ECNL club in Florida.

Comment

Another thread taken over by the two crazy soccer Dads from FP & TBU. Please stay in your own thread.

Comment

Girls ECNL is TBUs second team? The same one that lost to that FP Rec team?
                  #FACTSAREFUNNY
                  #STAYONTOPICCRAZYTBUDAD

Comment

It was inevitable. They can't help themselves. But in a small defense for the FP dad or dads, it does look like it was once again TBU Dad raising FP in an unrelated thread and they just couldn't help but take the bait.

Guys, if you ignore him, he'll feel worse than he does when he hears about the disappointment his daughter's team has become.

Another thread taken over by the two crazy soccer Dads from FP & TBU. Please stay in your own thread.

Comment

And to stay on topic, I thought I heard that teams were moving to a different platform. Or they were having issues with the new platform they were using.

Comment

I miss the old platform. The rankings were garbage, but they were fun. But, I did like seeing who played who and how they did. I also liked seeing the rosters for the local teams during HS soccer season as it was fun to see the kids from the different clubs out there playing for their schools. I haven't figured out how to see any of that on gotsport.

And to stay on topic, I thought I heard that teams were moving to a different platform. Or they were having issues with the new platform they were using.

Comment

I think they are going to fix it. Its just broken since the software was upgraded from gotsoccer to gotsport. The upgrade has been a disaster for clubs and leagues.

Comment

Gotsoccer is BS use youth soccer rankings to see real rankings.

Comment

Gotsoccer is BS use youth soccer rankings to see real rankings.
                              All the rankings are BS...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X