•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's their ecnl teams doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      This FKK mom in particular but her husband and another set of mom/dad parents sitting with them at the WFF U19 game were insanely obnoxious and rude. The ref had to speak to them several times and actually send their coach over to speak to them about their behavior. I mean it is a U19 game, the boys know how to play and handle any pressure they face but the parents insisted on harassing the refs and linesman on their side. I felt bad for the boys on the field, they obviously were embarrassed and one boy even asked to be subbed after hearing his dad yell at him so much after making a bad pass. I felt so bad for him. I hope their boys do well this season and can overcome parents like that on the sideline, they were a good team and had a couple of really good players. They had two players in the middle who were really short compared to other players but were really good and always trying so hard , I really enjoyed watching them play and even our players commented how good they were but mentioned they felt bad for them because they could hear the parents too. I even think I heard other parents on the same team arguing with them to be quiet. I hope you guys get them under control and let the boys enjoy their last year of club.

I heard about this from an Fkk mom and dad that were EXTREMELY embarrassed. They said it was absolutely horrible

Comment

I heard about this from an Fkk mom and dad that were EXTREMELY embarrassed. They said it was absolutely horrible
        STFU and mind your own business. This is the biggest problem with youth soccer. Piss poor ref that are only there for $60. Dumb azz parents that enjoy nothing more than to gossip. All of you idiots are out there only to see your child's team beat the other team. Spare me the you feel bad for the kid.

Comment

STFU and mind your own business. This is the biggest problem with youth soccer. Piss poor ref that are only there for $60. Dumb azz parents that enjoy nothing more than to gossip. All of you idiots are out there only to see your child's team beat the other team. Spare me the you feel bad for the kid.
          You are the biggest problem in youth soccer/sports, no doubt a piss poor example of a parent and human.

Comment

You are the biggest problem in youth soccer/sports, no doubt a piss poor example of a parent and human.
            Piss poor is you, losers. Your lives consume by youth soccer and gossip. I can only imagine the hatred you are spewing amongst your circle of friends.

Comment

Piss poor is you, losers. Your lives consume by youth soccer and gossip. I can only imagine the hatred you are spewing amongst your circle of friends.
              I agree with you, the problem is they are all Chump supporters and living the lie. Biggest bunch of anti-americans in the world.

Comment

why the fu ck are you on this thread if you are the soccer God and all mighty one. You stfu

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X