Orlando City MLS Next(all of them)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a off game by the boys, nothing to worry about as JC will get them regrouped. Also they would easily beat the Seminole U17's, I would say by 5 or 6 goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Hater....are you jelly? just because you are stuck home doing nothing?
      Hater???? I 'm a lover. I love everytime your puple butts get kicked!

Comment

It was a off game by the boys, nothing to worry about as JC will get them regrouped. Also they would easily beat the Seminole U17's, I would say by 5 or 6 goals.
        An off game means things weren't going as planned and didn't go your way. The u17 team and u15 teams got beat 5-1 and 6-1. That's being outclassed and outplayed. You played a top MLS academy and got hammered. Dont worry, JC is already looking to replace your boys.

Comment

It wasn't that bad as you guys make it sound. They just had an off game against a good team. I suspect they will win a lot more than they lose and for those who think Seminole can play with this group you are idiots. It wouldn't even be close and if it stays below 6 or 7 goals you would be lucky. Be careful what you wish for, October is coming soon. #Thecountryis purple #10-0

Comment

It wasn't that bad as you guys make it sound. They just had an off game against a good team. I suspect they will win a lot more than they lose and for those who think Seminole can play with this group you are idiots. It wouldn't even be close and if it stays below 6 or 7 goals you would be lucky. Be careful what you wish for, October is coming soon. #Thecountryis purple #10-0
            Imagine all this talk just to lose to Rush next week

Comment

Rush will never beat OCSC Real MLS side, not ever!! Keep dreaming Rush mom

Comment

Rush will never beat OCSC Real MLS side, not ever!! Keep dreaming Rush mom
                Your success is measured against other MLS academies. Not local clubs that are still pay to play. By that standard you are already failing miserably at all age groups. Rush, TBU, Seminole, and Weston are all very capable of beating you on any given day. All of your 04's are gone and your 05's stink. This is not last years u17 team which we saw over the weekend.

Comment

So there is only one mls team per age group correct ? Mls next?

Comment

The academy team will be fine, I would worry if I was Rush though. After a disappointing start, I promise they will be ready this week. They still have the best players in the state there and the best CMF player in the country, a top 5 defender(and he is an 06) in the country and a top 5 GK in the country. They have an amazing striker who will be available this week.

Comment

The academy team will be fine, I would worry if I was Rush though. After a disappointing start, I promise they will be ready this week. They still have the best players in the state there and the best CMF player in the country, a top 5 defender(and he is an 06) in the country and a top 5 GK in the country. They have an amazing striker who will be available this week.
                      This soccer's parents are hilarious

Comment

I am sure that team will be fine, they played a really good MLS academy. It happens and especially when you have so many new faces to that team, it takes time. Oh and before anyone thinks I am just another parent of one of those players, I am not. I just think you all should relax and give them time. Some good kids on that team, no national level players but good kids.

Comment

I am sure that team will be fine, they played a really good MLS academy. It happens and especially when you have so many new faces to that team, it takes time. Oh and before anyone thinks I am just another parent of one of those players, I am not. I just think you all should relax and give them time. Some good kids on that team, no national level players but good kids.
                          People are so caught up in scores . Pro teams get beat like that every week and then come back to win or narrow ther goal margin . Scouts look at individuals not teams . They look at how a player handles himself on the field whether they win or lose . They look at his soccer IQ his technical skills , speed and attitude . Does he get excited easy . Does he get excited and just blast the ball away when he has pressure . A lot of things to take into accountability. Scores mean absolutely nothing people !!! You win and you lose . If you don’t teach a player how to lose then you can’t teach them to win!!

Comment

People are so caught up in scores . Pro teams get beat like that every week and then come back to win or narrow ther goal margin . Scouts look at individuals not teams . They look at how a player handles himself on the field whether they win or lose . They look at his soccer IQ his technical skills , speed and attitude . Does he get excited easy . Does he get excited and just blast the ball away when he has pressure . A lot of things to take into accountability. Scores mean absolutely nothing people !!! You win and you lose . If you don’t teach a player how to lose then you can’t teach them to win!!
                            You purple parents all have short term memory loss. A few months ago the u17 team won the MLS playoffs and the world was purple. Scores and team competition certainly mattered then. Now, your teams are clearly less talented and getting embarrassed the first game of the season and scores don't matter??? News flash, that's what losers say.

Comment

You purple parents all have short term memory loss. A few months ago the u17 team won the MLS playoffs and the world was purple. Scores and team competition certainly mattered then. Now, your teams are clearly less talented and getting embarrassed the first game of the season and scores don't matter??? News flash, that's what losers say.
                              Troll your kid probably plays on a USA league so why are you even on here ?

Comment

Nope scores don’t matter !! It’s a game . There are winners and losers and sometimes ties . The object of the game is to play your best and make the game beautiful . Obviously you are a trophy parent ! As long as your kid scores a goal that’s all that matters . our coaches and parents like you are the reason we can’t qualify for a World Cup

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X