Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orlando City MLS Next(all of them)

What's the feeling this year with this club? I know the U17's at Heritage Park won it all and finished ranked number one at the end of the season but I heard that the entire team is gone with the exception of 4 05's returning but is loaded with 06's. A year of rebuild maybe or just a very strong 06 side and very poor options in the 05 age group. The seminole side lost almost every game last season across all age groups, so I expect the same this year. Will Rush still dominate OC like normal or will OC avoid playing them? Can OC field a competitive team in any age group??

Oc is trash

Comment

Oc is trash ! They are building teams with everyone’s scraps

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        Oc is trash ! They are building teams with everyone’s scraps
        Im confused, didn't they just win the MLS Cup at U17? Probably the toughest age group in the whole tournament?

Comment

That team is gone

Comment

Did they all quit? DId they vanish into thin air?

Comment

Recruiting for Seminole will remain difficult so long as people think roster and playing time for MLS Next is driven by how much of your money goes to SAI.

Comment

Oc is trash
                Well people say it’s free !! I say so are turds ,so what’s your point !!

Comment

You talking about both OCYS and OCSC? OCYS will be garbage again, OCSC will be good. Simple.

Comment

You talking about both OCYS and OCSC? OCYS will be garbage again, OCSC will be good. Simple.
                    OCYS won their first game 3-1 against Clearwater.

Comment

They just won a National championship. They have a couple of years to rebuild. Even then they will still beat all non mls teams from Florida, period.

Comment

Beating CC doesn't say much.

OCYS won their first game 3-1 against Clearwater.

Comment

I am clueless on the Seminole side but the real MLS side is going to struggle at U15 and U17 where it matters, ages below that just don't matter yet. The U17 is the big question mark, it's their 06's mostly, yes the same 06's they have been drooling over the last two seasons but went out early in the cup last June/July. They have some 05's but none that are worth noting, they are just fillers for JC. I am really curious to see how they perform against a real MLS academy like Philadelphia in their opener. I wish us luck but really worried about the season.

Comment

I am clueless on the Seminole side but the real MLS side is going to struggle at U15 and U17 where it matters, ages below that just don't matter yet. The U17 is the big question mark, it's their 06's mostly, yes the same 06's they have been drooling over the last two seasons but went out early in the cup last June/July. They have some 05's but none that are worth noting, they are just fillers for JC. I am really curious to see how they perform against a real MLS academy like Philadelphia in their opener. I wish us luck but really worried about the season.
                            Everybody is coming for OC. They are going to lose alot of games at u17 this season.

Comment

IDK if they will lose a lot of games but I do expect it to be a tougher go compared to last season. The 04's were just so good and there are no 05's who really can step in and replace any of the 04's that left. Most of the 06's are better than the 05's so I expect the 06's to get most of the playing time this season. The 06's are really good and they have the top ranked CMF in the country and a top 50 outside back too. They will be good just maybe not national championship good until next season and they can get help from the 07's and get rid of the current 05's.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X