Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inter miami - the ultimate coach daddy club

Now David Beckham kid is in the ft lauderdale fc... this is the second coach daddy after neville... what in the world is this...

Happy Feet?

Comment

I heard that trump jr. is playing for inter

Comment

Barron Trump going to Oxbridge in west palm

Comment

Barron Trump is going to Oxbridge prep West Palm

Comment

So all kidding aside this club is not good with youth coaches ? It’s a jerk off isn’t it !!

Comment

Daddy's Club??? I don't understand

Comment

Harry Neville is painfully out of place on the USL team. I guess Beckham figured his kid can't do any worse. This is really a sad joke. It's such a bad look for the club too.

Comment

The proof is in the pudding. When they play against my kid, and they will, he’ll stick the ball up their a s s. But they won’t recruit him because he doesn’t fit whatever boxes they have checked. That’s why they don’t get respect in south Florida, they’re always choosing the wrong kids! It’s like they don’t take intelligence seriously…I guess that’s why they’re always returning players…

Comment

The proof is in the pudding. When they play against my kid, and they will, he’ll stick the ball up their hoohoo. But they won’t recruit him because he doesn’t fit whatever boxes they have checked. That’s why they don’t get respect in south Florida, they’re always choosing the wrong kids! It’s like they don’t take intelligence seriously…I guess that’s why they’re always returning players…

Comment

The proof is in the pudding. When they play against my kid, and they will, he’ll stick the ball up their butts. But they won’t recruit him because he doesn’t fit whatever boxes they have checked. That’s why they don’t get respect in south Florida, they’re always choosing the wrong kids! It’s like they don’t take intelligence seriously…I guess that’s why they’re always returning players…

Comment

Daddy why you do this to me why you bench me

Comment

Beckham and Neville simply learning to adjust to the American System. I mean I've never seen a team yet where one of the following three wasn't true.

1) Coach had a kid or relative on the team
                          2) Kid on the team has a parent that coaches somewhere at the club.
                          3) Team Manager (usually a parent) has a kid that starts. Funny how usually its a kid that is on the bubble of either starting or not starting.
                          4) A parent is tight with someone on the board....

OR
                          5) Your team has none of these problems but you also have a crappy do nothing coach.

Cause see the people that are listed in items #1 thru #4 make sure they also get the best coach(s) at the clubs. There are very few of these.

So you kind of have to learn to live along side the BS if you want to get good training without which your kid will only go so far.

The alpha parents get the goods.

Large clubs should not even have a parent board of directors. This is the first source of the problem. This is why parents have so much control At the highest levels in other countries they don't even allow parents to attend the games or watch the practices. Let that sink in. American soccer sucks first and foremost because the parents are too involved.

Comment

La Familia
                            The Family

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                              Beckham and Neville simply learning to adjust to the American System. I mean I've never seen a team yet where one of the following three wasn't true.

1) Coach had a kid or relative on the team
                              2) Kid on the team has a parent that coaches somewhere at the club.
                              3) Team Manager (usually a parent) has a kid that starts. Funny how usually its a kid that is on the bubble of either starting or not starting.
                              4) A parent is tight with someone on the board....

OR
                              5) Your team has none of these problems but you also have a crappy do nothing coach.

Cause see the people that are listed in items #1 thru #4 make sure they also get the best coach(s) at the clubs. There are very few of these.

So you kind of have to learn to live along side the BS if you want to get good training without which your kid will only go so far.

The alpha parents get the goods.

Large clubs should not even have a parent board of directors. This is the first source of the problem. This is why parents have so much control At the highest levels in other countries they don't even allow parents to attend the games or watch the practices. Let that sink in. American soccer sucks first and foremost because the parents are too involved.
                              Boards are the problem in most clubs. It’s very political and I see the parent board problems at several clubs . We don’t need boards . We need a director and that’s it . Not ones who ride around on golf carts ,but ones who get in there and coach . Politics are what destroys kids sports .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X