Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GotSport experience

Please express views on the new GotSport website. GotSoccer will soon go away.

It's awful and they won't take phone calls and help anyone anymore. I had an issue a week ago. Opened one if their stupid tickets and finally received a canned response about an hour ago.

Comment

Referee page is empty of game data. Cannot block hours like GotSoocer. Gotsport only gives the option to block an whole day. Assigners will have a difficult time manning games when referees are working games in Gameofficia0sl on the same day. I heard clubs are having a hard time down loading rosters. Can't believe the corporate powers-to-be decide to change the entire system a few week before Labor Day.

Comment

It seems like a giant sh*tshow on our end. I don't know if other clubs are having the same issues or not.

Comment

Chris Hasenzahl is a *****. He does the rankings and is total moron.

Comment

So how can we access a teams page on the new platform? I would like to see games scheduled for our team etc. But I seem to only find the old gotsoccer page that has only past info. Anybody can post the link to the new platform please?

Comment

It stinks so far. I used to like to see a coach, past results and roster from the other teams as well if the opponent was local. You get to see the player carousel or find kids of people you went to HS with etc. I can't even figure out how to see that with my own kids teams anymore.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
              So how can we access a teams page on the new platform? I would like to see games scheduled for our team etc. But I seem to only find the old gotsoccer page that has only past info. Anybody can post the link to the new platform please?

Comment

Garbage software. They don't help even when you provide your info to get back to you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X