X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is it????
    I will post it if I can. Can I cut and post an email if I don't show names?

Comment

Just checked back in and saw these posts. El Gato, you stole my theme but I like your work. Tell us how to find you if we want to forward emails. They will be a lot of fun for you!

Comment

I just heard they might allow email votes. That would be great if the board wasn't counting the votes. You know they will cast every uncast ballot as a yes if every vote isn't accounted for by email confirmation or something. I think this vote will be rigged no matter how it is run.

Comment

I just heard from a very reliable source that the U16 girls are leaving. Why would they leave and what more could they get at another club that they aren't getting at PH?

Comment

I just heard from a very reliable source that the U16 girls are leaving. Why would they leave and what more could they get at another club that they aren't getting at PH?
            Well to start they may be getting better practice and playing conditions. Your fields are terrible and in need of a major upgrade and more space is needed. A new and improved DOC may have something to do with it also.

Comment

Well to start they may be getting better practice and playing conditions. Your fields are terrible and in need of a major upgrade and more space is needed. A new and improved DOC may have something to do with it also.
              Sure, the DOC is just thinking about the merger and the Rapids, he does not care about the fields or field space and the most important thing," Player development"

Comment

Originally posted by El Gato View Post
                I will post it if I can. Can I cut and post an email if I don't show names?
                Don't show names but post it so we can all see what he has to say about his own team.

Comment

Don't show names but post it so we can all see what he has to say about his own team.
                  The guy doesn't have a team. He used younger girls playing up for his league season (5 loss, 2 forfeit). After that he just kept trying to put together a real team but can't pull it off, officially proving that 15 is the developmental stage when the b.s.-ometer kicks in. Where is this "team" rostered? Where do they play? What is their record?

I get the feeling this guy had an invisible friend when he was a kid. Now he coaches an invisible team. He drives to the fields in his invisible Porsche too.

Comment

Laugh it up but if they don't get rid of him soon he will have an invisible club. These people are committing club suicide. It's the weirdest thing I have ever seen and I have been around this soccer community for over 20 years.

Comment

No one on the board seems to want to take a stand and say "enoughs enough". They're hoping that they get enough no-shows at the vote so they can get what they want. It's sad but I really don't think they want the club anymore and are willing to give to the first group (in this case EL) that's willing to step in.

Comment

No one on the board seems to want to take a stand and say "enoughs enough". They're hoping that they get enough no-shows at the vote so they can get what they want. It's sad but I really don't think they want the club anymore and are willing to give to the first group (in this case EL) that's willing to step in.
                        You are correct, the club is not the same anymore, now I do not see any club teams practicing like before, it is just rec, they will keep loosing teams just watch.

Comment

You are correct, the club is not the same anymore, now I do not see any club teams practicing like before, it is just rec, they will keep loosing teams just watch.
                          The DOC (BK) has come right out and said that he doesn't care about the rec teams. Whatever happened to building from within? I fear we're at a crossroads and unless the membership stands up to take the club back we're going to lose a lot of teams, both club and GYSA to other clubs. Tarpon, Oldsmar and East Lake are going to clean up.

Comment

My wife just heard about this message board and we stayed up reading this thread and another one about the director of coaching. Last night we learned from someone highly placed at the club that this director is paid $43,000 a year to do this part time job with the horrible credentials he brought along. $43,000! We were disgusted by this year and planning to leave but I think we are staying to fight now on principle. We get nagged to come sell cokes and preztels after work and this is where the money goes? No on the merger. No on this director of coaching. No to the people who hired him and failed to research or supervise him. This merger madness came with him and they are both leaving.

Comment

Laugh it up but if they don't get rid of him soon he will have an invisible club. These people are committing club suicide. It's the weirdest thing I have ever seen and I have been around this soccer community for over 20 years.
                              Hey Palm Harbor. Considering the circumstances I bet JO doesn't look so bad anymore.

Comment

Hey Palm Harbor. Considering the circumstances I bet JO doesn't look so bad anymore.
                                Not a JO fan but BK makes him look like a catch.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X