it is a done deal...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop eating the scraps and sit at the table. Now that MJ bought out Arsenal (calif) watch out he will have strongest and deepest player pool in nation. He already has Renegades Magic Jack U16 Top 3 in State, Pba magic Jack U14 #2 in State, and PBA Magic jack U13 Top 5 in nation. Add all Arsenal teams top 10 in nation in each age boys and girls.
    Now MJ wants the best players in the State to tryout for tournament team (free of charge) not PBA, but Arsenal Magic Jack only thing everyone competes for slots girls 13, 14, 15, 16 in national player pool. Say what you may but MJ slid in the ECNL and nobody else in florida has. DOC and Parents put rivalries aside and do what's best for the children's college exposure. If everyone comes together like they do for ODP this would get interesting. Better than ODP, free, and more college exposure for all. Tryout dates soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The guy is mid fifties and his whole career is 16 years? I googled him looking for old press and got nothing but Georgia stuff. Didn't he start in S. Florida? I like his single sagittarius myspace. Ww met his wife during the holidays.
      I just google him and got his MySpace. He must have coached at GSW, he is wearing their shirt!!! SUcks for them. He has zero friends (I believe that) and he is single (that is not a default so explain that to your wife!). What I really want to know is if he is really a Sagittarius.

Comment

The guy is mid fifties and his whole career is 16 years? I googled him looking for old press and got nothing but Georgia stuff. Didn't he start in S. Florida? I like his single sagittarius myspace. Ww met his wife during the holidays.
        Well, I found some references in the Miami Herald of BK coaching Nova University on 1986:

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/...ckval=GooglePM

Comment

And I found something older, 1982 he was coaching at Tampa prep

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id...n+soccer&hl=en

Comment

We have friends down in Fort Lauderdale who swear this guy taught their kids P.E. at Fort Lauderdale Preparatory School. It is a nice school, about 200 kids, but not an MLS feeder program. I will ask for the yearbook. This will seriously piss me off. How much are we paying this guy?

Comment

Instead of focusing on BK why aren't you focusing on whether the merger is good or bad.

Comment

Instead of focusing on BK why aren't you focusing on whether the merger is good or bad.
                Maybe because BK is in charge of the merger?

Comment

Well, I found some references in the Miami Herald of BK coaching Nova University on 1986:

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/...ckval=GooglePM
                  Yeah, but back then it was Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine. Another soccer powerhouse. ***?!?! This guy is a desk weenie. No wonger he can't coach. I'v never seen him play. As a matter of fact, when the coaches play with the kids, he always waslks away. Let me guess, sports injury? This is a whole new thread.

Comment

Maybe because BK is in charge of the merger?
                    BK isnt in charge of the merger, the parents of the club are, I like the idea of this opinion poll

Comment

You BOD people are morons. Did anyone check his references? Did anyone call GSW and see why he left? No one leaves a university job for this unless they have to go. I just found that he was fired from the mens team there. Somebody will be answerable for this. If he lied about his qualifications, he needs to go- now.

Comment

Did we pay to send him to Philly to network?
                        www.jewishexponent.com/article/20445/

Comment

BK isnt in charge of the merger, the parents of the club are, I like the idea of this opinion poll
                          Ok So then if EL DOC was in charge of the merger. The same question. Does the merger makes sense now??

Comment

Screw the merger for now- new thread is up for BK. I think DOC might just taste like chicken.

Comment

Man on! Thread for qualifications is Acronym Wars: PH finds out DOC is full of BS. I don't know why you guys are laughing. OUr fees pay this a@#$ole!

Comment

Ok So then if EL DOC was in charge of the merger. The same question. Does the merger makes sense now??
                                So WHAT IF the other DOC was driving the merger? Does that mean you admit you are driving it BK?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X