Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Overtown is far from a ****hole. It has major potential. Your just afraid of Blacks people. It will be amazing for the city.
    Miami is not Seattle or Portland.. People are not walking 8 blocks to that stadium in 95 degree weather .... and no one rides Metrorail in Miami.. Bad choice... Plenty of land west of the Turnpike to build that a great soccer stadium plus an entertainment village.

Comment

Overtown is far from a ****hole. It has major potential. Your just afraid of Blacks people. It will be amazing for the city.
      LMAO. Good word choice. Emphasis on "potential."

Downtown Mosul has great potential (except for ISIS).

Patna, India has great potential (except for the world's highest air pollution).

Detroit has great potential (except for the nation's highest violent crime rate).

Yep, can't wait to visit Overtown. Probably the most welcoming and safest part of Miami.

Comment

LMAO. Good word choice. Emphasis on "potential."

Downtown Mosul has great potential (except for ISIS).

Patna, India has great potential (except for the world's highest air pollution).

Detroit has great potential (except for the nation's highest violent crime rate).

Yep, can't wait to visit Overtown. Probably the most welcoming and safest part of Miami.
        You are witty I give u that. But, have u been to salt n pepper, 11, Garcia's, club space - its changing.

Comment

You are witty I give u that. But, have u been to salt n pepper, 11, Garcia's, club space - its changing.
          The (ridiculously overpriced) restaurants that you mention are in a secure area on the Miami River at the very south end of Overtown. That is 4 blocks from where the stadium is planned. I'm sure that you drive and valet park there. You definitely did not walk or take public transportation.

What's between the restaurants and stadium? Let's see. 2 public housing complexes, auto salvage yard, and a boat yard. Quick scan on the crime blotter/map for the last week and we have 3 narcotics arrests, 4 prostitution, larceny/car theft, 2 aggravated assaults, and vandalism.

Yep, me and the family are heading there first thing. Sounds delightful. Enjoy that potential.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X