Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunrise Sting 20 D1 commits this year Tri-county area 18

I did some research into the girl's programs in Palm Beach , Broward, and Dade counties. I find it incredible that Sunrise has this many commits. Then I compared them to all of South Florida and the results are staggering. With all the NPL,ECNL,DA,PreDa,PreECNL, and all the other bells and whistles we hear about so often from all these powerhouse clubs, you would think it would not be the case.

I then looked at the previous years to see if it was a fluke or if it was just one team. The numbers were similiar for the past three years.

Then I looked at the future teams and saw u19 ranked 1, u18 ranked 1, u17 ranked 1, u14 ranked 1,u13 ranked 1,u12 ranked 1. Incredible

Just thought I would share this as I am definitely making the switch this year. I have wasted 4 years listening to the propaganda and I was overlooking facts. Not any more.

Credit to Sunrise.
    You will get called a troll and all other BS by people who don't let facts get in the way.
    Very solid program.

Comment

The girls that graduated last year had I believe 15-16 D1 Commits. It is a credit to Sunrise and the program. Facts speak volumes. Actual signings and D1 schools!
      Great job Sunrise!

Comment

Full rides? Half? Anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Full rides? Half? Anything?
          no!!! but they got commitments.... lol, probably based on academics, but don't let facts get in the way.... hahahahaha

Comment

no!!! but they got commitments.... lol, probably based on academics, but don't let facts get in the way.... hahahahaha
            I believe the OP said commitments not scholarships you azz..

Good luck with your soccer scholarship dreams.

You're a Troll.

Comment

You're a Troll.

No one has explained why clubs publish and love to advertise these Commitment letters, its not that big of a deal, a scholarship is the big dea, but no one publishes those. It may be a bigger deal in Mens basketball or football but women's college soccer takes walk ons all day

a quick Wikipedia search says the following, a commitment letter is also known as a National Letter of Intent...

The NLI is a voluntary program with regard to both institutions and student-athletes. No prospective student-athlete or parent is required to sign the National Letter of Intent, and no institution is required to join the program

Comment

No one has explained why clubs publish and love to advertise these Commitment letters, its not that big of a deal, a scholarship is the big dea, but no one publishes those. It may be a bigger deal in Mens basketball or football but women's college soccer takes walk ons all day

a quick Wikipedia search says the following, a commitment letter is also known as a National Letter of Intent...

The NLI is a voluntary program with regard to both institutions and student-athletes. No prospective student-athlete or parent is required to sign the National Letter of Intent, and no institution is required to join the program
                I think the point is development.
                And I think commits for the most part reflect that when compared club v club.

(disclosure: my kid is at BU)

Comment

If this in fact the case, I'm not going to do the research, then it is quite impressive. Congrats Sunrise!

Comment

You're a Troll.
                    You're a shėtbag....

Comment

Good luck with that walk-on plan for your daughter. Please let us all know how that works out for her....

Comment

You're a shėtbag....
                        Honey, is that you. Did you feed the dog before you left this morning?
                        We can't seem to agree on anything lately.

Anyway. The OP's point stands.

Your loving Sh!tbag
                        :)

Comment

How many are preferred walk ons?

Comment

How many are preferred walk ons?
                            You should ask how many are still in college after freshman year. Three-quarters of the Sunrise roster can barely speak English, let alone succeed in school.

Comment

Sunrise has he best girls program in the state by far.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X