Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Very happy with the roster of trainers CSUFC has in place for 2014. The staff is pretty much the same as last years with the exception of 1 and were looking forwars to the continued development of the players
    Good for you. But might not be good for everyone else. Try to understand that. That's all.

Comment

If you have children that vary in age and sex then a larger club like CSU is the best choice good training games and affordable.

Comment

Good for you. But might not be good for everyone else. Try to understand that. That's all.
        Why are you even responding to my post? I stated that im happy with the trainers at MY CLUB, CSUFC on a thread titled Coral Springs United FC. If youre not a club member here why should feel the need to reply to a post on here praising the club?

Comment

Why are you even responding to my post? I stated that im happy with the trainers at MY CLUB, CSUFC on a thread titled Coral Springs United FC. If youre not a club member here why should feel the need to reply to a post on here praising the club?
          because other people come on these threads looking for info on the club people don't wanna see all the personal stuff they wanna see info on what's the best place for their kids to be play and this thread is literally about personal stuff and not info that would help someone decided to chose CSUFC. Try to keep the personal stuff to yourself and try and post helpful things that allows someone to chose CSUFC as a club their kid can play for. Somewhat someone was a board member and now leaves.

Comment

Excellent point

If you have children that vary in age and sex then a larger club like CSU is the best choice good training games and affordable.

Comment

Another benefit of a club like CSUFC is it's central location being sandwiched between Boca/Parkland to the north, Margate to the east and Sunrise/Plantation to the south.

No shortage of fields, and large talent base to pull from.

Comment

Another benefit of a club like CSUFC is it's central location being sandwiched between Boca/Parkland to the north, Margate to the east and Sunrise/Plantation to the south.

this is great info that's is needed on these threads help people looking for clubs. Great post.

Comment

Let me set the scene from my experience at the CSU registration yesterday. We walked in and we were greeted by a staffer who pointed out the registration table. The registration process was fast and simple.

After we registered we were able to speak with our child's trainer and what is to be expected next year, and the things we can do this summer to help prepare our child.

There was also a table with beautiful addidas uniforms on display for sizing and the people handling them were very friendly, informative and knowledgeable with the sizing.

Overall it was a pleasant experience and we were in and out in about 20 minutes.

Comment

Of course......

Of course it only takes 20 minutes they wouldn't be able to BULL***** you longer....LMFAO!
                    Let me set the scene from my experience at the CSU registration yesterday. We walked in and we were greeted by a staffer who pointed out the registration table. The registration process was fast and simple.

After we registered we were able to speak with our child's trainer and what is to be expected next year, and the things we can do this summer to help prepare our child.

There was also a table with beautiful addidas uniforms on display for sizing and the people handling them were very friendly, informative and knowledgeable with the sizing.

Overall it was a pleasant experience and we were in and out in about 20 minutes.

Comment

Coral Springs offers 5 days a week if you want to train and games for 1,000,00 in lower age groups what more do you want. You cannot get that type of offer any place else. Big club travel teams from U9-U18 some players are given chances to play up play down to get more touches this is a great place so haters keep on playing someplace else. Oh ready great coaches lower age groups and some good ones in upper age groups.

Comment

Central Location

Also central for players to be able to travel to other cities with better programs, I supported Coral Springs Soccer for many many years, but the kids with the most talent were forced to go elsewhere, there are no or very few teams playing in Div 1 or in the FSPL. Guess it was the fault of the way the club has been managed. Sad that so many players had to leave the community..

Comment

I tend to agree at some point by age 11 or 12 you will need to move on if you want or feel you need to play D1 !

Comment

I tend to agree at some point by age 11 or 12 you will need to move on if you want or feel you need to play D1 !
                            I read about with other clubs a lot of issues with Daddy coaches. What about the Daddy DOC here and all the parent Board members that everyone talks about? It seems like that has been a big problem at the club. Didn't the Daddy DOC run coaches and players out from his own kids teams? Is that why they tend to have all these div 2 and 3 teams?

Comment

The biggest problem with the club - PG is no longer with the club so whatever happened in the past is just that. In the past.

Comment

The biggest problem with the club - PG is no longer with the club so whatever happened in the past is just that. In the past.
                                The bug man couldn't get it done on the field and the door couldn't have hit him harder on the way out! Good riddance! He has never been good coach. How do you have two US NATIONAL TEAM players on the same team and can't win a district title? Burgess has really aligned himself with some superior trainers for his club that has been stagnant since he got there. The same thing happened in Coral Springs when Burgess was there. CSU will get past PG pretty quickly. Funny, if he was such a GREAT COACH, why didn't his teams follow him to Delray!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X