Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst coach you have ever had?

(Admins, I apologize if this is in the wrong section; I'm a newbie here :) )
    You don't need to name specific names, but who was the worst coach you have ever dealt with in soccer and why?

You!! I won't forget you blubber belly! Don't try to move this question on others. Oh, your breath smells too! And you don't have to stand so close to us, with your shirts that are too small and the donut sweat mark around your belly button!

Comment

The team manager who thought he was a coach and then went to be a board member. Comes across as being nice but will spend months plotting to get kids kicked off team or taken off the field so his fat small slow kid can play. Team was one of the best in State and could have won it all if not for the team manager/puppet master over coach son was on the bench eating pizza and doughnuts.

Comment

Sleezy coach who flirted with the team moms, tried to date one of the moms who was having problems in her marriage but not divorced (and the dad was at the field for the games and practices so saw all of this), and who had a party which included alcohol in his hotel room with some of the team parents and team members present (U13 girls) during first road tourney. No ethics at all. However, justice was served when he was fired...duing halftime of a state cup game. That's how bad it was.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X