Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dual Carding

Can a player participate for a GA and an ECNL team? What carding does each league use?

yes, they can; they can be a Discovery Player with ECNL and still be rostered on their GA team...would like to hear from those that have done it and what the $$ are.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      yes, they can; they can be a Discovery Player with ECNL and still be rostered on their GA team...would like to hear from those that have done it and what the $$ are.
      The hardest part is getting the clubs to agree to allow it. ECNL Discovery players require an agreement between the two clubs.

Comment

The hardest part is getting the clubs to agree to allow it. ECNL Discovery players require an agreement between the two clubs.
        What type of agreement? The GA team is already played for so if the ECNL team wants them as a DP, then what is the issue? You can be dual rostered with both entities; I would assume GA team and ECNL team would want to know what trainings/games you plan on attending, but can either club make it not happen?

Comment

Hypothetical your kid is already on an ECNL team and you want to play for a GA team also?

Comment

I know for the current GA girls on ASA- there is a lot of talk that they can move to an ECNL team right now because it is a different card. Several of the girls have ECNL offers for next year so they could technically move right now if their new team has a slot for them. They don't have to be released by the GA team to do this.

Comment

I know for the current GA girls on ASA- there is a lot of talk that they can move to an ECNL team right now because it is a different card. Several of the girls have ECNL offers for next year so they could technically move right now if their new team has a slot for them. They don't have to be released by the GA team to do this.
              I've heard even prior to the announcement a good handful were already looking and attending trainings/ID sessions at the local ECNL clubs.

Comment

Yes- they were already attending ID sessions before the announcement.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X