Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving to Richmond Area Looking for Good Coaching and Club

My daughter is a pre-encl 2011 playing on the top team at one of the top clubs in NJ. I am considering a move to the Richmond area. What clubs might be a good fit in the Richmond area? Any reccomendations would be appreciated.

Richmond Strikers and Richmond Kickers both feed into Richmond United starting at U13 for ECNL. I think either club would be fine for U12, I would reach out to which ever club has the closest practice fields.

Comment

Richmond United is the only ECNL club in the Richmond area, so the above advise is good.

Comment

Thanks! What are the next best options if she doesnt make those teams?

Comment

None. The Kickers and Strikers go 3-4 teams deep. FC Richmond is great for boys but all the talented girls eventually go to the Kickers or Strikers then Richmond United for u13. Check out Own Touch for training and FutsalRVA if she is serious about making ECNL.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
            None. The Kickers and Strikers go 3-4 teams deep. FC Richmond is great for boys but all the talented girls eventually go to the Kickers or Strikers then Richmond United for u13. Check out Own Touch for training and FutsalRVA if she is serious about making ECNL.
            Thanks! Will check the out. Any other quality trainers in the area? Looking for high intensity and attention to fundamental details.

Comment

Check out The Unknwn Athlete https://www.unknwnterritory.com/. Lauryn is amazing and has a ton of college connections

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X